**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v23.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Hey All,

One last feature that came in last minute was just added to the Release Notes:

• Opponents on Alliance Quests Maps 1-3, will no longer use Special 3 Attacks.

Not even the Boss?
  • LegendSeekerLegendSeeker Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike Can you tell us more about the Champion Index?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Domino isn‘t fixed and you know it. You can‘t be serious if you say, „she is like before“. Tell simply the truth. It‘s a nerf. Her 25% chance with SP2 are 2,5% now. Heavy is NOT like before. Description for heavy can‘t be right if she does 2000 Damage during stun as a 5/65.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/810702#Comment_810702
    Go discuss it in this thread
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    That’s 5/65 with maxed assassin heavy on a stunned opponent so my attack rating is 6700
    The domino incinerate was fixed so it does match the damage but the issue is the decreased damage..my old heavies would get up to 14 k and 12 k
    If I was lucky and opponent unlucky heavies went up to 20k
    I don’t think the additional 100 percent attack on her heavy is working
    edited April 2019

Voltolos. No idea why you answer every posts about Domino if you think she is all right. But my answer was an reaction of Mike‘s post. When I have a question for you, I‘ll let you know.

Because the posts are wrong. Go to the thread I linked and tell me how I'm wrong. If you cant that must mean that: DOMINO IS NOT BUGGED!
    The bug is her attack isn’t going up 100 percent when she uses a heavy on a stunned opponent
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I also don't see a fix for champs rushing inafter sp3,also don't see a fix for defenders being able to pop a special when your attacking into there block. Seems most of the big issues won't be addressed and the few big issues that are being addressed will not even come in the first update.
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    How about the bug when hitting into block and the opponent launch a special attack?
    Frnkielo said:

The bug is her attack isn’t going up 100 percent when she uses a heavy on a stunned opponent

It does happen. I'll upload some pictures soon to the other thread
    @Kabam Miike ok here’s my evidence for why I think domino isn’t receiving the 100 percent attack during heavy while opponent is stunned...refer to the screenshots I posted above..let’s assume I am right and she isn’t receiving the 100 percent attack (2,512) rating increase...this would mean that In My screen shot she is hitting at her attack which I have her at 2,622 and my assassin isn’t maxed out so 60 percent of that is 1,573 ..plus 2,622 equal 4195...her two hits in my screen shots were 1592 and 2452...if they had both been crits ..her damage rating is 205.2 percent ..first hit would be around 3200 and second hit around 5000...this is what a 4195 attack rating champion would hit at...if she received the additional 100 percent attack from her ability the damage output would almost double..slightly less because of diminishing returns but let’s say double...first hit would be non crit 2900 and second hit non crit 5000...this would make them crit at 6000 and 10000...these number are what she hits at when there is no lucky or unlucky active..when they are active her heavy attack while opponent is stunned can go up to 15k -20 k crits and ofcourse with redhulk you are getting it also incinerate..before update she was able to get 40k damage from heavy ability and synergy...so the underwhelming damage output is a sign that she is not hitting with the additional 100 percent attack
  • What about the issue of blocking & parrying not registering? There was a whole thread about this but there's still no info about fixing it, i died three times in a row in war because of this
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Hey everybody, we're seeing some confusion about this line here: "Improved on the situation where the Opponent may launch a special attack while being attacked/while blocking"

Why does this say improved instead of fixed? That's because this has always technically been possible, but has been a very rare occurrence. This can happen if you are attacking into the Opponent's block, and slow down for a second, leaving yourself open. It's just not something you see very often because it's rare that you would slow down your attacks.

It's theoretically possible, though very difficult, for a player to do this as well, but would have to occur while you're eating a combo from the opponent and they slow down between attacks. Again, not something you would see very often.

This is what @Kabam Miike means by "slow down for a second" .........

for those that need a lesson..... :D

https://youtu.be/9L87I7mAYi8
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm excited about a couple of things from the new update:

Champions Index
    New ability to view all the available Champions within The Contest in the updated My Champions Screen.
    • NICK FURY: Fixed an issue where “Nick’s Leadership” synergy was improperly applying the Attack Boost to Champions without the “Hero” Tag
    • Continued optimizations to Framerate and Game Performance
    - Fixed an issue causing the opponent AI to sometimes act too defensively
    - Improved on the situation where the Opponent may launch a special attack while being attacked/while blocking

Not to mention the event quest sounds fun and looking forward to the new champions coming.

Hey everybody, we're seeing some confusion about this line here: "Improved on the situation where the Opponent may launch a special attack while being attacked/while blocking"

Why does this say improved instead of fixed? That's because this has always technically been possible, but has been a very rare occurrence. This can happen if you are attacking into the Opponent's block, and slow down for a second, leaving yourself open. It's just not something you see very often because it's rare that you would slow down your attacks.

It's theoretically possible, though very difficult, for a player to do this as well, but would have to occur while you're eating a combo from the opponent and they slow down between attacks. Again, not something you would see very often.

Or Maybe due to lag that we are experiencing this.

And secondly and most important: why was this change not mentioned in the dev-blog? This is a massive impact on our playing style and post 12.0 transparency has been forgotten?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Transparency has been used so much since 12.0, I'm starting to hate the word.

They couldn't very well include unintended changes in the Patch Notes.

Transparency has been used so much since 12.0, I'm starting to hate the word.

They couldn't very well include unintended changes in the Patch Notes.

Makes no sense. Maybe due to my lack off English but I have to say I don’t understand a word
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    People mention transparency often. So often that the word loses meaning. I meant they couldn't include Notes on it because it wasn't an intended change.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★

Hey All,

One last feature that came in last minute was just added to the Release Notes:

So this is to Match the Storymode act difficulty?
    Will there be Champions restrictions for map6 and above in the Pipeline?