**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom or Venom the Duck?

I love my 3/5 five star Venom the Duck and was planning on focusing my resources on ranking him higher. I have since pulled a five star Venom. Should I switch my resource focus into Venom or stick with the Duck?

Comments

• KonickKonick Posts: 28
    Should I rank them both?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* VtD and a 5* Rank 4 Venom. Both are worth ranking for different reasons. VtD dominates long quests if you build his charges as you like, Venom is great for short bursty fights. Both are amazing. Congrats.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The thing about venom is he’s a 2015 champ. It’s best to rank up vtd and use him to get those 2015 rank up gems. Then if you don’t get a cosmic 2015 rank up gem then use resources to get venom up to r4. If you still wish to by that time.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    VTD is mvp for variant 2.0
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    VTD is amazing. Venom is great too but VTD is a top dog. He destroys most content.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Venom the duck is slightly better, and if you use him to 100% Variant 2, you could get a 3-4 cosmic gem that you can use on Venom so you have both ranked.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Not tryna step on venoms toes but the duck is a lot better not slightly. I completed 5.3 and 5.4 and the entirety of variant 2(except 1.3) with him alone. The dude is a cheat code you have literally the best quester. I have mine at r4 and ghost at r4 both duped. I can’t decide who’s better,I lean more towards the duck
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Depends on how you are with ramping up VTD. Do you have the patience to wait for best buffs even if it takes 2-3. I LOVE my VTD. I’ve found he’s most useful in AQ and Story mostly.
    Venoms going to be my 2nd Rank 4 5 star this weekend (lil more gold needed) bc he’s more Versatile IMO throughout all facets of the game. He’s even great against techs bc he regens of sp1 from eating their armor buffs. Both VTD and Venom are rank 3 5 stars on my roster btw.. I’m ranking up my venom first based on being able to throw him right in fights n having great utility...