**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Discounted return feature 5*?

Just throwing this out there. How about the returning feature 5* (I.e like iceman this week) get a slight discount since they are reruns? I was thinking maybe 12,500 shards rather than 15k. Seems reasonable to me anyways and gives players who don't get them the first time
a cheaper option a few months down the road.

Comments

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Wait a few months they go to 10k
    That's not true for all of them
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    he wil be in december in the basice.

• JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    Just throwing this out there. How about the returning feature 5* (I.e like iceman this week) get a slight discount since they are reruns? I was thinking maybe 12,500 shards rather than 15k. Seems reasonable to me anyways and gives players who don't get them the first time

The featured gives you a chance at any featured champ that isn't in basic, so the featured crystal is no longer a "re-run" of said featured champ because you could get them from any featured at any time.

But it is. Any 5* that gets a featured crystal will be put into the basic crystal.

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    JZ734 wrote: »

The featured gives you a chance at any featured champ that isn't in basic, so the featured crystal is no longer a "re-run" of said featured champ because you could get them from any featured at any time.

But it is. Any 5* that gets a featured crystal will be put into the basic crystal.

That's true, but the champs featured crystal is the highest chance to get the hero that you want. Iceman is gonna be in the crystal in December with over 50 other 5* champs
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

That's true, but the champs featured crystal is the highest chance to get the hero that you want. Iceman is gonna be in the crystal in December with over 50 other 5* champs

Can you show me where it was said that the featured crystal gives better chances for the featured over the sub-featured? From what I've read your chances don't change, the basics are always more likely to pull than the featured or sub-featured and the featured/sub-featured share the same pull chance.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Well as of right now there are still a long list of champs queded for the basic crystals and sub-featured champs actually have a lower chance to drop than the featured. The featured has roughly a 1/4 chance of getting but it's not guaranteed to any extent obviously. As a basic you will have less than a 1/50 chance of getting him. In theory you should, but there has been no solid confirmation
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

Can you show me where it was said that the featured crystal gives better chances for the featured over the sub-featured? From what I've read your chances don't change, the basics are always more likely to pull than the featured or sub-featured and the featured/sub-featured share the same pull chance.

Kabam does not post any info about pull chances. Percentages are gathered by the community and based on average pulls. The community has gathered that it's about 80% to pull a basic, 19% to pull a featured, and 1% to pull a subfeature. While I'm sure these are not 100% accurate, they are a good guideline. In all the featured crystals I have seen people open, a very tiny percentage have been subfeatured with the majority being basics and featured in the lower middle.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Actually it's been commented a few times, around the time that the Subfeatured was announced, that the Featured is higher than the Subfeatured. The order would be Basic> Featured> Subfeatured.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

Do you have the post stating this? I've never seen it.

Do you have the post stating this? I've never seen it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57/new-5-star-champion-addition-and-changes-to-5-star-featured-hero-crystals#latest
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Feature crystal should not have any basic champs in it, i see it as pure non sense.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Feature crystal should not have any basic champs in it, i see it as pure non sense.

Ah, you should just get the champ for free with no spin. Try another game buddy.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    A feature crystal full of features. You might not get what you want but at least you get something more than a basic, personally feature crystal can go to .......

I am never doing that nonsense.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    A feature crystal full of features. You might not get what you want but at least you get something more than a basic, personally feature crystal can go to .......

I am never doing that nonsense.

It's a gamble and it's always been that way.