**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

I just got an email from Kabam support saying "We are happy to announce that this matter has been resolved and all due rewards have been sent to everyone affected by this."

Has anyone received anything? I haven't.

I received the same email but I haven't received any rewards at all.

• StevendStottStevendStott Posts: 25
    Nope, got the same email. Still nothing.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Mhykke said:

I just got an email from Kabam support saying "We are happy to announce that this matter has been resolved and all due rewards have been sent to everyone affected by this."

You guys have gotten farther than me. I’ve sent three follow up emails to my support tickets since Saturday with no response.

I have not received anything.
  • GrandetunafishGrandetunafish Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Have still not received my rewards!! Received an email that case is now closed. WTF??!! Seriously what is going on. Almost a week without my rewards!!
    VTA92 said:

Mhykke said:

You guys have gotten farther than me. I’ve sent three follow up emails to my support tickets since Saturday with no response.

I have not received anything.
    You may be the lucky one. Appears my ticket has been closed and they think it was resolved. This is an absolute mess.
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26

Nope
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

@Kabam Miike I have received this email after inquiring about the rewards. it has been almost a week of missing out on everything that a summoner gets for pushing through act 6. Where are we. This is a high priority issue, why are you not in a war room working on this issue right now? I have worked in IT for over 6 years and when this happens we spend every second until it is fixed in the office working on a fix.

I wish Kabam had that level of dedication to is customers. Could you imagine how much better this game would be... ugh day dreams.
  • Goblin0427Goblin0427 Posts: 20
    edited April 2019
    This is getting completely ridiculous on behalf of kabam!
    I just got the email in the image, and guess what??? NO REWARDS!! I checked my inbox and my current shard count and NOTHING! Let alone the cavalier status...

Can’t even get that right... unbelievable...

I sent in another ticket and inserted that same pic... got an automated response of course having NOTHING to do with the complaint I sent...

@kabammiike

Got the same email.. and still No exploration rewards at all
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Same boat here
  • teamironwinterteamironwinter Posts: 25
    same here. got that email, but no rewards.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion here. We are still working toward getting the rewards sent to everyone.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Sum3a1983 said:

@Kabam Miike if your concerned team needs more time to fix this at least they should give the rewards manually to players till they dix the bug its almost 5 days!!!! I dont have more patience i wish your office was in my country. I am gonna delete this game keep the rewards up in your ass sorry to say that. Goodluck Mikey dumb summoner

The more you complain, the more you mention the mods, the more time they have to take away from actually fixing the bug that you're complaining about. Chill out for a second, jeez...
    The mods aren't the ones fixing the bugs.. that's why they are called mods.. and not developers.. the people who do the programming and actual fixing..
  • Goblin0427Goblin0427 Posts: 20
    edited April 2019
    This is getting completely ridiculous on behalf of kabam!
    I just got the email in the image, and guess what??? NO REWARDS!! I checked my inbox and my current shard count and NOTHING! Let alone the cavalier status...

Can’t even get that right... unbelievable...

I sent in another ticket and inserted that same pic... got an automated response of course having NOTHING to do with the complaint I sent...

@kabammiike

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    No mention of any compensation for the 5 days if missing daily and 4 hour upgraded crystals either
  • I just got an email from Kabam support saying "We are happy to announce that this matter has been resolved and all due rewards have been sent to everyone affected by this."

I have not either
  • I received the same email from Kabam 40 minutes ago, but have not received my rewards or compensation.....surprise!

Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion here. We are still working toward getting the rewards sent to everyone.

I just tried to open a ticket as my previous one was closed, and received a response immediately saying that all the rewards have been given out.

Idk who does the codes nor care.. i just want my stuff already. Too many days. 5+ days and about 6 hours is a long time to be ledt in the dark checking in game every other hour hoping your stuff is there and nothing!..
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34

Nothing yet LoL
  • StevenKjngStevenKjng Posts: 13
    I just completed 1 run of act6. However, I didn't get any of reward as described. I don't even get the Caliver tile either eventhough the process shows 100% completion. Is there anyone has the same issue? I submitted 2 tickets to Support but havent received any reponse.
    My ingame: Ste_LuckyClover
    I wish i can post picture here.

• CdvaCdva Posts: 52
    Same email, O rewards
  • I got an email saying the rewards were sent, but did not receive anything.
  • Got the email, fine the rewards are coming in the next day or so. Great. Thank you @Kabam Miike and the team.
    There is a but...
    Compensation. Can we expect to receive any? We've completed the content and for days or weeks in some cases have not been getting the cavalier benefits
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    What is ticket guys.. where to drop it ..I didn't send any ticket yet.. just talking here for my act6 exploration reward lol
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Fam, I need your units...
This discussion has been closed.