**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should 4 stars in Premiums drop rates be Increased??????????????

I know this might be a popular question, but I think that 4 stars in premiums drop rates are too low. I saved Up 50 Premiums only to get 3 stars and also 2 stars galore! I think that That is a waste of time to save up for those premium shards and the rates really need to increase!

Should 4 stars in Premiums drop rates be Increased?????????????? 58 votes

Yes, I get only 2 stars and sometimes 3 stars, so i want it to increase
50%
Manup456SpideyTthunder2058BboychoboAhitlawBlackalicous04TaZ_4178UlysseOdysseus75shadow_lurker22iRetr0Noob2435CASrini003KngSpcBowTieJohndoctorbAkkarin23Kevin0998EtjamamonomuggTiger360 29 votes
No, If you want 4 stars, just open a 4 star crystal
50%
DNA3000GamerKpatrixSkeleton777LeNoirFaineantxNigDexman1349PiviotmyPUNCAKESixshot1Vulcan112Liss_Bliss_RasiloverEvangelionlovrPraetor_Zwei153tom523StarKillerVIIPrathapVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 29 votes

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Too easy for newer players. And the 2 and 3*s still give resources. The 4, 5, and 6* crystals are for more advanced players..
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    They know who is getting what,new and old players,what use are 2-3* stars to people at level 60 and are collected,if you get a regular premium not shards they should increase the rate,what use are they when you clear a monthly event. I'm level 60 not collected and opening 4* crystals are lame to me now when all I get are dupes and I see other members of my alliance that haven't been playing 4 years getting newer characters,so I know that is to keep them playing and feeling lucky.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    NO I've gotten 3 four stars from them, Quake,Void and Magneto white. If drop rates were increased, players profiles will be full of 1/10 4 stars. Which is not good
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They literally just buffed them. It’s 3% now
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Thanks @Hammerbro_64

• I got lucky and got 3 4*s from my last 10 crystal opening
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    @Daredevi1Fan7 that is so annoying and butters...
    you get stark enhanced!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    The most important question here is how many question marks or exclamation points are needed to fully express what you intend? For example, If you only use one question mark can we really be sure of your inquiry? How bad do you want to know? Know what I mean??????????????????
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Anyway, I generally get around three 4* for every hundred PHCs I open.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Pulled a 4* Wolvie from a PHC this morning.

For me, PHC shards are just like Battle Chips: just another source of resources.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes based off of what title you have
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Popped 20 and got this.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I am thinking if the drop rates for good 4* champs (from PHCs) should be increased instead?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    The drop rates increase for 3 & 4 star champions as you complete the various acts and achieve certain milestones.

At least that is what I remember reading in the forum a while back.