**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Challenge Quest

The game should start having a challenge quest every month! Im sure most of us would agree to that.

On a side note. It also would be nice to see a gold quest every sunday

Comments

• StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Care to elaborate on that? Like what kind of challenge quest? Like Bautista's and Chloe's and Web-Slingers?
  • Yes like webslinger and batista
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    I think every other month would be more plausible since it's yet another thing they have to create and code
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I think stuff like bautista's and webslingers have become too easy for end game players. A lot of people knocked out web slingers the first 3 hours of it being released and many did the same with bautistas. With many more people upping their skill level and getting more rank 4 5* stars I think a LOL level difficulty event should star running every few months. Not as long as actual LOL just have it be 1 path of 10 bosses with 4 chapters starting at ROL difficulty going up to LOL difficulty. I know quite a few people who have done one path of LOL or fully completed it that are looking for new events that really challenge them so putting in very difficult event quests every so often with rewards like 5* awakening gems would be great for the end game player base
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    I think stuff like bautista's and webslingers have become too easy for end game players. A lot of people knocked out web slingers the first 3 hours of it being released and many did the same with bautistas. With many more people upping their skill level and getting more rank 4 5* stars I think a LOL level difficulty event should star running every few months. Not as long as actual LOL just have it be 1 path of 10 bosses with 4 chapters starting at ROL difficulty going up to LOL difficulty. I know quite a few people who have done one path of LOL or fully completed it that are looking for new events that really challenge them so putting in very difficult event quests every so often with rewards like 5* awakening gems would be great for the end game player base

The end game player base? As of right now probably not even 1% of the player base is at that level of having fully completed LoL. I do not see Kabam creating any content harder than LoL in the near future because they said that LoL was designed to be a challenge in the future.