**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers Endgame: Which way will you choose to watch the movie!??

ChA0S100000ChA0S100000 Posts: 31
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Let us know which way is best!!!

Avengers Endgame: Which way will you choose to watch the movie!?? 126 votes

Theater: The PREMIERE
34%
ArcDeAngelusKpatrixDexman1349SIlverProfessorYotzTerraBapoiStevenDoran7AKTEKDuke_Silver[Deleted User]SesilRaikisKillerRino19cx23433UlysseOdysseus75PrathapLrrrrTorah13LordRaymond3 44 votes
Theater: The FAN EVENT PREMIERE??
3%
samalasravanWarriorDog06ChA0S100000alin_panduru 4 votes
Wait until it's streaming online.
7%
ShaheerFIazRasiloverCupidKerneasKillSwitchShadow_PhoneixDead1RellenquishCtfz35 9 votes
Rent the Movie after it is no longer in theaters.
0%
jkcjmiji 1 vote
Theater: Regular release date.
53%
DNA3000SnakeEyes69The_Onesfu_koraxX_Scottbelli300Adamdrt2006TrimbobzuffyJets44adqqedfyvrSon_of_OdinDelta_14HeroBoltsyTheVyrusmyPUNCAKEDarkrider05matlarmanWaynedavyGreifmaster911 68 votes

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited April 2019
    Already bought tickets for the AMC Dolby theather it was between that and 3d
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking Saturday morning
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Thursday night, 6:30 pm
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Bootleg, i love that low quality, slightly tilted view of my favorite movies! Lol. I always go the Saturday morning opening weekend.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Already prepaid too they're gonna be infinity war just before it. Like a marathon or something
  • ChA0S100000ChA0S100000 Posts: 31
    No way are they???!!! Dang I'm jealous! :s
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The joys of living in NZ means we usually get the movies a day or two before the US (sometimes earlier). I'll be watching it one week from today which is actually the 2nd day it's available here.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Red carpet premiere possibly
    That sounds intense!
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I'm just a poor scrub that can't afford to go to the premiere. However, I made sure that my Marvel Insider account had enough points to afford the 25% discount on tickets.
    That's great MARVEL insider provides the discount because it shows they actually care about true fans committed to them :) I am glad it works out for you! If I could I would take all who couldn't afford going to a MARVEL movie. In another lifetime possibly B)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'm probably going to wait like a week or so then go to theatres to see it
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I would probably go to the first showing if I could, but I will be traveling right on that weekend and won't be able to see the movie until the week after release. Unless someone would like to help me out and nuke the city of Las Vegas for me, in which case oh well, I would have to scrub that trip.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I bought tickets for the premiere the day they became available.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I'm gonna be watching 3-4 times by Sunday...
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    7pm day of release. This is Chinese time so I think it's around 6am Western time US.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Thursday. 7pm. Guaranteed ticket.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    As soon as the first showing of the film starts anywhere in the world, I'm getting off the internet and not coming back on till the lights turn on at the end of my showing. (Sorry, fans of MCU but it rhymes, to the three of you out there)
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Bought opening night tickets for my friends just before it closed. We all wanted to avoid spoilers as much as possible, which we thought would guarantee it until recently.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna wait like a couple weeks so that I have an empty theater to watch it in, although I'd have to stay of youtube for awhile to prevent spoilers cause there's always those people who are gonna post vids, ruining youtube for a very long time.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I thought it was Friday lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    DRTO said:

I'm gonna wait like a couple weeks so that I have an empty theater to watch it in

I assume you mean "half-empty theater."
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    DRTO said:

I'm gonna wait like a couple weeks so that I have an empty theater to watch it in, although I'd have to stay of youtube for awhile to prevent spoilers cause there's always those people who are gonna post vids, ruining youtube for a very long time.

you should stay off the internet for awhile when it comes out
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Like one week after it's released so the ticket prices are down. #middleclassproblems
    >I thought it was Friday lol<
    HAHA references are gold LMAO
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Iron man joins Thanos' side, gives him a suit and plays sweet victory at max volume while everyone else looses
    (#spoileralert)
    Sir you have been flagged( SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE WHO SPOILS) Just in case lmao
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

Sir you have been flagged( SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE WHO SPOILS) Just in case lmao

Spoiler Alert: The movie will start at some time, and will end at another time