**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant Gameplay Power Gain path

EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
1.1 Power gain Path has some tough match-ups. I found Doc Oc to be my MVP for most of the fights in this path. Havok was the only pain, and I really don't know of a good matchup for him besides Vulture, Venom or Angel all of which I don't have as a 5*

Here's a video of me taking that path: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PuLxlMIBfW0&t=12s

Comments

• Nice fights! Also good to see someone else making proper use of Doc Ock 🐙
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

Nice fights! Also good to see someone else making proper use of Doc Ock 🐙

Thanks! I was lowkey disappointed when I pulled him as my third 6* but the more I use him for Variant 1 and 2 the more I love him. Power Gain is my most annoying thing to play around and he just shuts it down completely, I love it!
    Yeah unfortunately I don't have Hulk at anything above 4* and I don't have Heimdal at any star :(

I have seen videos on that too though and it looks loads of fun!
    AlexG29 said:

Yeah unfortunately I don't have Hulk at anything above 4* and I don't have Heimdal at any star :(

I have seen videos on that too though and it looks loads of fun!

Someone will R5 a Hulk with me some day 😭
    My buddy's old account (Which I think was taken over by one of his friends when he quit) has an R5 Hulk.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I have my Hulk r4 maxed sig and he's a killer in this variant
    I bet. My 6* unduped Rhulk put in major work so I can only imagine.
    Yeah it is, poor guy had such bad luck with 5* when he played he had to take Hulk up to R4 unduped, and I think his ally wanted to pay homage to his first R4 by taking him to R5 lmao.

Thanks! I used Doc Oc for lots of the power gain paths in Variant 1 chapter 2 so it was only fitting that I try him here, I didn't realize the heavy spam worked like that so I was pleasantly surprised.