**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which one to R4 ?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
So I just got a 2015 rank up gem , I have R3 Awakened Moon Knight and R3 Awakened Elektra, which one I should take rank 4 and it would be so apreciated if u can explain why.

Which one to R4 ? 36 votes

Moon Knight
13%
CropDusterGreifmaster911Austin555555The_red_EclipseEviscerator 5 votes
Elektra
52%
winterthurLeNoirFaineantSpideyFoxhero007Mqc19RCunhaAceLuffySaboOnmixDuke_SilverAanthoPizzabeatCupidFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxSidDDragonGritabitEtjamaKingpinamosTheMitch 19 votes
Wait for skill improvement beta test until we have one
33%
ExHavokBaseballguy711AhitlawWarriorDog06Evangelionlovrshadow_lurker22SmashSuros_moonKG05_1Thicco_ModeTheSupremeToo_qik 12 votes

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Moon Knight
    MK with darkhawk synergy can be good
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Elektra
    Elektra's Armor Break and Bleed combined with her combo potential makes her a better champ than Moon Knight, plus, her sig is pretty nice. Now I'm not saying either of them are particularly good, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Elektra.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Wait for skill improvement beta test until we have one
    There's no need to rush into a ranking, especially since the reworks seem to get better and better each time. Skill is due for one, I would save it.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra
    Elektra gang all the way
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Elektra
    I think this is a good showcase of Elektra's power.

https://youtu.be/BQwwPcS860M

Need to get the timing right for MoonKnight's phases.

Lunar Phases allows Moon Knight's abilities to change depending on the moon's phases.
    Waning Crescent: As the Moon wanes, there's a chance to gain Fury. The chance increases nearer to the New Moon.
    New Moon: In the darkness of a New Moon, gain increased chance to evade attacks. His base Attack is also at its highest.
    Waxing Crescent: As the Moon waxes, there's a chance to boost Critical Rate. The chance increases nearer to the Full Moon.
    Full Moon: Under the light of the Full Moon, there's a chance that Critical Hits inflict Stun. In addition, the chance to inflict Bleed is at its highest, as are his Critical Hits.