**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which poll is the best?

Which poll is the best? 73 votes

Which champ is the best champ for doing champ things?
9%
GroundedWisdomDuke_SilverScholiajlamadisonStanceOnesuavebroGautam91 7 votes
Should we get compensation today?
8%
CliffordcanHammerbro_64DjinMC2707Maxwell24Gr8TonyStark 6 votes
Are you in favor of RDTs, or Satan?
5%
Ben345qEB54DiablosUltimateDrooped2 4 votes
Should Kabam Miike be playable in the game?
35%
LeNoirFaineantLosspikDexman1349linuxLiss_Bliss_hiddenblizzardKade7175rcm2017LrrrrLordRaymond3Noob2435SmashRookiieHerrPopopTankRichardsonRockypantherxRunamokUSAMr_EXN0nameXUltimatesaber32 26 votes
Why is Gamora?
35%
TerraSavio444SpiderCoolsOnmixThorrealWorthyCupidMy_SuperiorDRTOUlysseOdysseus75shadow_lurker22SDPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAdiMukh555X_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaJollyHawkWoody15PIZZATIMEThe_Watcher 26 votes
A, B, or C? Give reasons.
5%
Snizzbarjohara84TheSpicyKnightẞlооd 4 votes

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Why is Gamora?
    😂
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Why is Gamora?
    18th April is now make a forum poll day.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    STOP WITH THE "WHO'S THE BEST" POLLS. PLEASE.
    - KinkyWizard1

These silly things are endless. They have been posted nearly every day. There are thousands of them for your enjoyment if you just use the search bar.

There are numerous champs in each class that are more useful for particular content you would like to pursue.

You have to read abilities, understand them, and play the game. It becomes apparent what works for you and what doesn’t. This may differ among different players.

It’s not that difficult if you play the game even moderately to have a good idea of the most desired champions.

STOP
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The more I think about it, the more I feel bad, though. Some of those Polls could just be younger Members excited about the game. Lol.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I don't know what to pick.. I'm gonna make a poll so you guys can help me choose.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

The more I think about it, the more I feel bad, though. Some of those Polls could just be younger Members excited about the game. Lol.

Sure, we shouldn't be too hard on enthusiastic players. We can poke some harmless fun at them, though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Sure, we shouldn't be too hard on enthusiastic players. We can poke some harmless fun at them, though.
    Yeah I know. I'm not that broken up about it, just a little side-thought.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Because D, that's why.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I picked this because Miike would be the only champ who will never have bugs 😂
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Are you in favor of RDTs, or Satan?
    This one is best because you want to go for both options but poll is limited only to one vote
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    They should make a stage with the devs and mods in the background cheering on the fight, but cheezy mortal kombat 1 style.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Should we get compensation today?
    Because i like free stuffs.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Why is Gamora?
    Savio444 said:

18th April is now make a forum poll day.

Oh better participate
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Heeheehee
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    He'd be like the Beyonder
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

This one is best because you want to go for both options but poll is limited only to one vote

It wasn't until after I wrote it that I realized this option is ambiguous in a way I couldn't hope to do deliberately.