**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I thought we were friends, Kabam

I thought we were friends, Kabam. How could you do this to me?

Seriously though I'm not actually upset, i thought this was really funny. i mean what are the odds of this happening?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Happens all the time.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I still remember from a long time ago when I had FREAKING 1999 4 STAR HERO SHARDS
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    icm4266 said:

i mean what are the odds of this happening?

At least a million to two.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Probably the same odds as it being 2000?

DNA3000 said:

icm4266 said:

You have 10,000 crystals in your vault?? You're worse than Brian Grant! Like come on, at least open them.
    The special crystals are just built up lesser and greater solo crystals. I tend to open those here and there, but since so much of what's in those are arena boosts and I can't use that many 3* arena boosts, they just would overflow and get sold. So often I just ignore them.

Among the "real" crystals, at the moment I have about 1100 tier 3 class cat fragment crystals. I only open these if I have a sudden need for tier 3 class cats, and since I also grind those out of the daily events when I have spare energy, I don't often need those, so that number keeps going up. My alliance does 5x5 and I'm uncollected, so the 1244 tier 4 class cat fragment crystals are going to be going upward for the conceivable future, as I have plenty of those (I also have 43 t4cc whole cat crystals, fyi).

I have 210 original free (4hr) crystals which I'm probably never going to open. 825 of the uncollected version that I only open if I'm doing content that requires potions and I've run out. This used to happen more often, and I've used a lot of those, but also this is increasingly not happening and the number is slowly rising again. I have 1280 gold crystals. I currently have 71 million gold, so there's no point in opening those. Ironically, because I don't have to open gold crystals, I wait until something like an appreciation event and then pop them all while the gold bonus is active. I have 1252 quest crystals that I'm probably going to open soon, and 3857 arena boost crystals that I can never use fast enough, so that number keeps going up.

I don't think of myself as a crystal hoarder, if I can make use of the crystal contents I tend to open sooner than later (although I will often wait for a suitable event to get the bonuses). But there are a lot of crystals that either I can't make immediate use of and it is better to keep the crystals than dump into the stash, or a high enough percentage of the stuff in the crystal is unlikely to be useful that I don't want to deal with the headache of opening them and managing the results in the stash. Things like champion crystals and map crystals (because they contain T4B) I tend to open continuously.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

icm4266 said:

You have 10,000 crystals in your vault?? You're worse than Brian Grant! Like come on, at least open them.
    The special crystals are just built up lesser and greater solo crystals. I tend to open those here and there, but since so much of what's in those are arena boosts and I can't use that many 3* arena boosts, they just would overflow and get sold. So often I just ignore them.

Among the "real" crystals, at the moment I have about 1100 tier 3 class cat fragment crystals. I only open these if I have a sudden need for tier 3 class cats, and since I also grind those out of the daily events when I have spare energy, I don't often need those, so that number keeps going up. My alliance does 5x5 and I'm uncollected, so the 1244 tier 4 class cat fragment crystals are going to be going upward for the conceivable future, as I have plenty of those (I also have 43 t4cc whole cat crystals, fyi).

I have 210 original free (4hr) crystals which I'm probably never going to open. 825 of the uncollected version that I only open if I'm doing content that requires potions and I've run out. This used to happen more often, and I've used a lot of those, but also this is increasingly not happening and the number is slowly rising again. I have 1280 gold crystals. I currently have 71 million gold, so there's no point in opening those. Ironically, because I don't have to open gold crystals, I wait until something like an appreciation event and then pop them all while the gold bonus is active. I have 1252 quest crystals that I'm probably going to open soon, and 3857 arena boost crystals that I can never use fast enough, so that number keeps going up.

I don't think of myself as a crystal hoarder, if I can make use of the crystal contents I tend to open sooner than later (although I will often wait for a suitable event to get the bonuses). But there are a lot of crystals that either I can't make immediate use of and it is better to keep the crystals than dump into the stash, or a high enough percentage of the stuff in the crystal is unlikely to be useful that I don't want to deal with the headache of opening them and managing the results in the stash. Things like champion crystals and map crystals (because they contain T4B) I tend to open continuously.
    And you are worried about that 1 5* shard... Lol :)
    Prathap said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

icm4266 said:

Kabam is Canadian; they should just round up to the nearest nickel.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Prathap said:

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

icm4266 said:

Kabam is Canadian; they should just round up to the nearest nickel.
    I don't think you want our Exchange Rate, though.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

icm4266 said:

Last i checked brian grant has 12k in the crystals section alone, not even including the special and shard crystal sections
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

icm4266 said:

Question wasn't directed at you DNA. I, I, I
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    This happened to my brother with his very first 5 star
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Happened to me for my first 6* had to wait a month for the next event