**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 1 alfa

Guys is it just me or is tier 1 alfa are so hard to get enough. I always buy them with my glory points. But never enough . All other resources i have enough but not tier 1 alfa. They should add this all the quests i think.

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    And here I am with expiring T1 alphas...
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    About a year ago, or was it more like 18 months ago, the forum was flooded with topics regarding the shortage of t1a. This partly was caused by the increase of availability of 5* champs, who require lots of t1a to rank up. Took a while but Kabam finally fixed this issue by increasing ways to earn those t1a: glory, milestone things from alliance events, event quest rewards and such. My guess is many players will have t1a in overflow, main shortage seems to be t4b at this moment.
  • ByEc3lByEc3l Posts: 17

About a year ago, or was it more like 18 months ago, the forum was flooded with topics regarding the shortage of t1a. This partly was caused by the increase of availability of 5* champs, who require lots of t1a to rank up. Took a while but Kabam finally fixed this issue by increasing ways to earn those t1a: glory, milestone things from alliance events, event quest rewards and such. My guess is many players will have t1a in overflow, main shortage seems to be t4b at this moment.

Yes you are right its cuz of we rank up 5 stars now. But why they dont give k5 k6 k7 players alfa 1 ? I thnk they should.
    ByEc3l said:

Yes you are right its cuz of we rank up 5 stars now. But why they dont give k5 k6 k7 players alfa 1 ? I thnk they should.
    k5, k6, k7?
    What's that?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    T1 Alphas are currently pretty easy to get. Have too many in overflow and some expiring.

ByEc3l said:

k5, k6, k7?
    What's that?
    Players who play kingpin map5 map6 map 7
    ByEc3l said:

ByEc3l said:

k5, k6, k7?
    What's that?
    Players who play kingpin map5 map6 map 7
    Lmao mate, my alliance does map 5 and I've many T1 alphas overflowing in my stacks
    Kabam has already made their availability so much easier, you get them from the alliance events milestones, t1 alpha arena, eqs, glory, what else do you want?
    Then it is not enough for me cuz i rank up a lot
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    ByEc3l said:

Be more careful who you rank up then...
    Zipio said:

ByEc3l said:

Haha who said i dont? I only rank up good 5 stars
    ByEc3l said:

Zipio said:

ByEc3l said:

Haha who said i dont? I only rank up good 5 stars
    Mind sending a screenshot of your 5*s?
    Apparently OP doesn't wanna share the screenshot lol
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    ByEc3l said:

Then it’s a matter of planning and/or prioritize, simple really.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    i have over 30 in my overflow.....i think with them adding all the t1ac into the alliance events you should be getting plenty. Plus alot of the side quests give a good chunk of t1ac now. I also just opened up a bunch of greater solo crystals and pulled 3 t1ac from there.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I went from like 20 in my overflow to almost empty but that's due to a string of good 5* pulls who I wanted to r3 asap
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    I can't believe they are low on t1 alpha , if you used that many you should be out of gold also there should be more complaining about t5 basic, class catalyst or gold than anything. I have like the majority of the comments here and abundance of t1 and t2 that are expiring daily . It is class catalyst and t5 that killing me.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If u are short on t1 alpha u need a more active alliance I think. U can earn a bunch from alliance quests and events if your alliance is active. I bet I get a dozen or so a week now. About 6 months ago that was almost impossible.