**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Difficulty with two bosses in each quest

Why have you been including two bosses instead of the usual just one boss per quest in the last few event quests?
Most of us have trouble dealing with just one but now we have to deal with two?
The amount of units we have to use is too much in revives... this month for example we have thing and torch as two main bosses over 26 and 36 Pi in 3.1 eq.
Then we have torch and annihilator with amount Pi in 3.2 eq. It takes two champs to defeat each one and leaves nothing for the rest of the fights. You’re making it way too hard for “most” of the player base. Same in last month and the month before. Dial it down a bit.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    If it takes you 2 champs to get through the mini boss then your not yet there skill or roster wise.
    6* Rulk solo'd every HT fight for me.
    Hyperion or Corvus solo'd the thing every time
    Ronan, Voodoo or AA solo'd annihilus every time
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm not saying it's too hard. I'm not a fan of the Mini-Boss format, though. One is enough. Then again, these decisions aren't up to me, so we play what we must. Lol.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

If it takes you 2 champs to get through the mini boss then your not yet there skill or roster wise.

unfortunately not everyone has a 6 star Rulk or Hyperion or corvus, some of us have 6 star deadpool x force and a mephisto, 5 star hulk buster, ant man, yellow jacket, and 5 star king pin let me see the game play with those champs solo'd
    If that's the only 5 and 6*s you have then as i said you aren't there roster wise.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

unfortunately not everyone has a 6 star Rulk or Hyperion or corvus, some of us have 6 star deadpool x force and a mephisto, 5 star hulk buster, ant man, yellow jacket, and 5 star king pin let me see the game play with those champs solo'd
    If those are your 5* options, then you might not be ready rosterwise for uc eq.
    Or you could try 4* gwenpool for thing, as well as for human candlelight.
    Cap iw worked great against burning candle miniboss, duped sl is almost always great. There are sure to be other 4* champs who can help you out, it’s a matter of trial & error, practise, practise, practise.

Oh and Mephisto 6* is like a 5* rank 4 mephisto, he is overlooked often and might not be so usefull against this months (mini)bosses, other times he can be really usefull.

• Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133

Patchie93 said:

if those are your best champs you probably have a tough time every month
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    It's not that bad, just bring a champ like crossbones who reduces ability accuracy per fury, then thing and torch are super easy
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Patchie93 said:

Yellow jacket can probably solo human torch no problem. Human torch is trigger happy. Not even trying to troll you, but yellow jacket is a good champ. The rest you named are sub par at the best.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Patchie93 said:

Yellow jacket can probably solo human torch no problem. Human torch is trigger happy. Not even trying to troll you, but yellow jacket is a good champ. The rest you named are sub par at the best.
    Rulk Hyperion and Corvus aren’t “sub par”. Yj is a very meh champ overall. Trust me I have a 6* one and I don’t use him at all
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I’m talking about his champs not red hulk hype and Corvus. Did you even read his statement? Smdh
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

I’m talking about his champs not red hulk and Corvus. Did you even read his statement? Smdh

Yes I read his statement, I thought you meant all the champs he listed including the first three were sub-par but I misread what you meant.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★

TX1600 said:

Why have you been including two bosses instead of the usual just one boss per quest in the last few event quests?
    Most of us have trouble dealing with just one but now we have to deal with two?
    The amount of units we have to use is too much in revives... this month for example we have thing and torch as two main bosses over 26 and 36 Pi in 3.1 eq.
    Then we have torch and annihilator with amount Pi in 3.2 eq. It takes two champs to defeat each one and leaves nothing for the rest of the fights. You’re making it way too hard for “most” of the player base. Same in last month and the month before. Dial it down a bit.

What's your roster like? If you're a newer or mid tier player you shouldn't even be attempting uncollected. Stick to master or heroic. If you're mid game with decent skill or an end game player you can faceroll the uc content or l2p instead of complaining.
    Firstly, how could a new player be uncollected? and secondly, what you just said is the exact opposite of what people should do. For people who are newly uncollected, they should push themselves as far as they can in UC each month and then stop. Each month pushing further until they can complete it and eventually explore.

I do agree that people start complaining to quickly when they can't do something.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I mean I’m doing it with 4* champs, some not even maxed out. Granted, I can’t do exploration because of some of the nodes, but I don’t really have a problem with the mini-bosses. If you have a 6*, you probably have some stacked 4* champs like domino or Stark spidey to one-shot torch or thing.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    @Drooped2 I think you are bored with it because you have to do the same thing so many times. The number of paths and the length of each one is daunting.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Personally I'd rather have 1 challenging path than 6 doable ones (and yes, this EQ was doable). Running a path and encountering the same boss6 times is boring. It's the reason I only complete EQ.

That being said, this is the first EQ in ages where I had to restart the final quest because I died against HT. Thought I could get him with skill champs like in the Neg Zone quests, but had to bring in my 4* Rulk.

Annihilus was easy. Oneshot. Just play him stun immune, watch the unstoppable (which really isn't an issue if you don't blindly tap your screen) and you'll be good.
    I don't mind the format now and then. I wouldn't have the patience for Mini Bosses every month. It's doable, sure. That's not my issue. My issue is you end up taking out 2 Bosses per pass, for a total of 12-14 passes. That's about 24-28 Boss Fights per Exploration. I just think it's a bit much.
    More if every Chapter has a Mini Boss.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Practice more. I'm really tired of people saying it's too hard this and that. It's an effort problem not a difficulty problem

You maybe a pro..god of mcoc..the legend of legends..but all are not MY LORD!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    This thread should bd forwarded to the game....over 4 yrs now the quests are boring when fighting same bosses over and over just yo get 100% same with Story quest
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    They should just make the final quest a straight line map of 10 mini-bosses with ridiculously buffed up nodes.

Should stop all the complaining about it being boring. (And cue all the #moneygrab comments geez.)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    It's the reason this event cost me quite a lot of units just to clear, but honestly, the difficulty is similar. They put in minibosses and decrease the difficulty of other encounters on paths. Seems fair to me, I spent my units willingly and mostly bcs of lag in synergy nodes (my phone apparently can't handle the co-op of fantastic 2)