**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New hulk coming to game? [POTENTIAL ENDGAME SPOILER]

FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
We know that Bruce banner will master his anger and become professor hulk..thoughts on another hulk possibly incoming?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Maybe if they do a two month event from May-June. If so maybe they could also release Valkyrie.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Eh. I don't really want another Hulk but it is a possibility.
    We have lots of Thors, Iron Mans, Captain Americas, and Hulks (hulks are the most unique group of these)
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Eh. I don't really want another Hulk but it is a possibility.
    We have lots of Thors, Iron Mans, Captain Americas, and Hulks (hulks are the most unique group of these)

I agree. I just want thanos' generals and BW then I'll be fine
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    We need a different thanos and a sick black order synergy
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I would really like an MCU Thanos. I even made a MCU Thanos Character Idea.
    If you want to read it, click on my Sentinel. Thanks.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I'd like to see a high damage Hulk added. Something on Thing's level.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    gah add a spoiler tag, not everyone knows about prof hulk if that is real.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    The toy is in all the Walmart’s..along with ronin Hawkeye
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189

I feel like the MCU is really trying to neuter the Hulk.

nah, they're following the comics with his line, one of the only times they actually follow the comics lol
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    I hope not.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

I feel like the MCU is really trying to neuter the Hulk.

Yup according to Mark Ruffalo another alternate ending for IW was for hulk dying but i think that was made to teach Mark a lesson on not to spoil lol
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Frnkielo said:

We know that Bruce banner will master his anger and become professor hulk..thoughts on another hulk possibly incoming?

Cap says to bruce. " i think its time to get angry"
    Banner turns back to cap and says " thats my secret cap, im always angry.."

Banner had a hold on the hulk in the MCU since the Edward Norton hulk. You see in the post credit scene, him somewhere in northern Canada. He was meditating and you see his eyes turn green and he smiles..
    Professor Hulk is as far as ive seen, Made possible by stark technology.
    It allows Bruce banner to access the hulks size and strength. Banner is still in control. His consciousness is the one calling the shots.
    In IW hulk fights thanos and looses.. There are theories that why we dont see hulk come out to play for the rest of the film is that the hulk is fearing another fight with thanos..... OR than bruce banner in IW was actually loki. and banner was trapped somewhere..
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Mmmm... I'm hoping we don't get a duplicate champion that we already have a bunch of. I like seeing the rest of the Black Order and Ronin. Hopefully we get another 2-month event. Then we might be able to get an Endgame Black Widow and the leaked version of Pepper (if you think that might spoil something, don't look it up. I didn't say anything too spoiler-y I hope.) Valkyrie would also be awesome, and she's still alive, so...
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Stark enhanced Hulk/Hulk Buster
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I don’t even have the first hulk.