**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Auto fight turning on by itself

I have had the auto fight option turn on randomly in difficult matches and totally kill me.

This has happened to me a several dozen or more so times in the last year and it is very frustrating. I have seen it happen so much in fact I know for certain my thumbs are nowhere near the button to activate it.

Can auto fight be an option that we can enable in settings instead of having always as a threat to undermine players in UC quests or other harder matches. No one ever is gonna use it on a difficult fight, why have it be there if it doesn't need to be?? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    game keep tracks of where you active auto fight...if its off and you switch to a quest,any quest which you last used auto fight ,it turns itself back on...

but while its off it never ever goes on by itself
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    @DemitriM I wish you were right. I rarely ever use auto fight and certainly not when I am fighting Johnny Storm in the Negative Zone on Epic. I literally watch it pop on by itself mid fight. I know it shouldn't and yet it does on my device and its real frustrating. All I am proposing is that the option to have auto fight button on the fight screen be a choice in settings.
  • rahul30rahul30 Posts: 19
    Happened with me too
    Happened again today. I was saving power to hit Torch with Blade SP2 and it turned itself on and instantly fired an SP1 without my volition.
    My suggestion is to create an "Enable auto-fight option" switch in preferences so that players don't need to worry about this glitch or their own accidental contact during tough fights. Otherwise, it's just demoralizing
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra can somone on your end comment on this problem? Thanks!
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Just delete the auto fight option all together problem solved (Kabam)
    This is a real problem...can you at least provide some customer service by responding? I have paid more than enough in money and time to this game to deserve a modicum of decency.
    Did it again today in the Johnny Storm Epic fight