**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Farming GOLD and ISO (Bounties)

MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
I’ve been running auto fight on heroic difficulty in Bounty missions. I’m getting appx 500 gold per fight appx 500 xp and 2-3 chunks of 1300 ISO. So overall.
5 Energy= 1200 Gold, 1000 xp and 2600- 3900 ISO.
Been so gold depleted lately this an efficient way to stock up. Like I said. Running autofights

Comments

• CUBCUB Posts: 146
    MetalJake said:

I’ve been running auto fight on heroic difficulty in Bounty missions. I’m getting appx 500 gold per fight appx 500 xp and 2-3 chunks of 1300 ISO. So overall.
    Been so gold depleted lately this an efficient way to stock up. Like I said. Running autofights

I'm trying this out now. Is this a good amount of gold compared to other methods of farming?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    CUB said:

MetalJake said:

I'm trying this out now. Is this a good amount of gold compared to other methods of farming?
    For gold I recommend arena farming
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    The only method better than arena for farming gold is the OP's suggestion to autofight farming gold.

That's why he's stressing USING AUTOFIGHT.

I can drive and start an autofight every time I hit a stop light. I can't drive and fight arena... well... I know *people* who can... but it is not recommended due to the high probability of human life span restrictions.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

I’m not an expert but for the ease of running it and the low cost of energy/per acquired resource, can’t see many better options