**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the special champ awarded to top 20 Act 6.1 legend run

HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
The legend rewards have come out but no special champ along with anyone in the top 20. Has it been revealed yet who this champ will be?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Want to know this also
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I have no idea myself, was ranked 52nd
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    47th.. if only I pulled my ghost before my run... lol
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Only reason I ran this legend run is cause I wanted that special champ lol. Made top 20 but he wasn't included in rewards.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    I placed 13th, I'd like to know as well hahaha

All in due time
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

47th without ghost ain't bad, nice job. I got 14th (maxed ghost/corvus and prox/wasp/ant/hood as 5* for synergies)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The special champ won’t be released until the legends runs for all chapters of act 6 are done.

Got 19th so I’ll just be waiting until we receive it.
    Akumaccb said:

I have no idea myself, was ranked 52nd

Unduped CG was my main, oh and did I mentioned being kabammed by emergency maintenance which lasted a good 28 mins? 😂

xNig said:

47th without ghost ain't bad, nice job. I got 14th (maxed ghost/corvus and prox/wasp/ant/hood as 5* for synergies)
    Thanks man. I had to use Rulk to bash through Caustic Temper DS (250+ hits lol). No 5* Hulk to go with Void.

I was on a budget. 20% boost only. Didn’t buy the Advance Questing Bundles for the attack boost. #cheapskate lol
    It just goes to show the massive spread in timings, when lagacy69 could get a top 100 with 17 hours.
    xNig said:

I had to use Rulk to bash through Caustic Temper DS (250+ hits lol)

Ouch, sounds painful lol

xNig said:

I had to use Rulk to bash through Caustic Temper DS (250+ hits lol)

Ouch, sounds painful lol
    My Fury with Heimdall/Hela kept getting nullified so I figured what the hell. Lol
    All in all Ghost was the major difference maker for the top 20.
    edited April 2019
    Deadbyrd9 said:

The special champ won’t be released until the legends runs for all chapters of act 6 are done.

"In a new turn of events, we’ll also be featuring a Legends Run for all Chapters of Act 6, and a special Act Legends Reward throughout the release of Act 6! The top times for each Chapter’s Legends will be collected, and awarded with a new 6-Star Champion never before owned by any Summoner!

In order to win the Act Legends Reward, you’ll need to place in the top times of each Chapter, as follows:

Chapter 1 - Top 20 Times
    Chapter 2 - Top 40 Times
    Chapter 3 - Top 60 Times
    Chapter 4 - Top 100 Times

If you happen to qualify for all 4 Chapters, you’ll receive the Champion 4 times, meaning you can Awaken them this way! We will have more to reveal about each Chapter’s and the Act Legends rewards in the future, but that’s all we have for you for now. "

I interpreted it as after each chapter legend run, the top qualifying times would receive the new 6-star champ. It would really suck if you don't get the champ until 6.4 is done, which could be a year away. It also takes away from the exclusivity and challenge of top 20 in Chapter 1 when you could just get top 60 or top 100 more easily in chapters 3 & 4. @Kabam Miike could you clarify on when we get this champ
    Akumaccb said:

Not to mention a duped CG as well. Mine kept on dying a lot during the run as he didn’t have any charge immortality. Lol
    Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Not to mention a duped CG as well. Mine kept on dying a lot during the run as he didn’t have any charge immortality. Lol
    Agreed. I was lucky enough to dupe my corvus a few days before my run, after I took him to 5/65. Him living through electros and whatnot was huuuuge

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Agreed. I was lucky enough to dupe my corvus a few days before my run, after I took him to 5/65. Him living through electros and whatnot was huuuuge
    Esp the Crossbones. Just ignore Bane entirely 😂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Congrats one the run Can you evt post a link to you sterm of it can’t find in one you YouTube any more
    Akumaccb said:

I did top 10 and don't even have a ghost lol. But do need some hard hitters, I used mainly corvus / omega red

Deadbyrd9 said:

"In a new turn of events, we’ll also be featuring a Legends Run for all Chapters of Act 6, and a special Act Legends Reward throughout the release of Act 6! The top times for each Chapter’s Legends will be collected, and awarded with a new 6-Star Champion never before owned by any Summoner!

In order to win the Act Legends Reward, you’ll need to place in the top times of each Chapter, as follows:

Chapter 1 - Top 20 Times
    Chapter 2 - Top 40 Times
    Chapter 3 - Top 60 Times
    Chapter 4 - Top 100 Times

If you happen to qualify for all 4 Chapters, you’ll receive the Champion 4 times, meaning you can Awaken them this way! We will have more to reveal about each Chapter’s and the Act Legends rewards in the future, but that’s all we have for you for now. "

I interpreted it as after each chapter legend run, the top qualifying times would receive the new 6-star champ. It would really suck if you don't get the champ until 6.4 is done, which could be a year away. It also takes away from the exclusivity and challenge of top 20 in Chapter 1 when you could just get top 60 or top 100 more easily in chapters 3 & 4. @Kabam Miike could you clarify on when we get this champ
    You have a point there.

Yes, it would be easier to get the champ via top 100 from 6.4 from one perspective, however the difficulty will be spiking up dramatically once we get there. Therefore, on the other hand, it might be more difficult once we get to 6.4 (ie. More resources and time invested). It’s just a matter of how you look at it.
    edited April 2019
    It should get ridiculously harder as the chapters go on. Not kidding.

Akumaccb said:

I did top 10 and don't even have a ghost lol. But do need some hard hitters, I used mainly corvus / omega red
    Lemme guess, duped CG?
    Safe to say I ain’t attempting another legends run till I have my r2 CG duped. Hopefully he’s coming soon
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    Akumaccb said:

Safe to say I ain’t attempting another legends run till I have my r2 CG duped. Hopefully he’s coming soon

i still got it, run with my R2 CG unduped.
    @Kabam Miike while you’re helping to check on the availability of the unique champ, could u be so kind as to ask the team to award it to the top 55 times this round? Just seems like a good idea cos of all the ver 22 bugs. It would spark joy in us.
    Gamer said:

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Congrats one the run Can you evt post a link to you sterm of it can’t find in one you YouTube any more
    Sure thing, here you go: https://youtu.be/KNYOn0zrp-g
    webtswx said:

Akumaccb said:

I’m talking about for top 20 bro.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    Akumaccb said:

webtswx said:

Akumaccb said:

I’m talking about for top 20 bro.
    next time it's top 40, top 60, and top 100. you dont have to be in top 20
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Sure thing, here you go: https://youtu.be/KNYOn0zrp-g
    Thx :smile:
    Wonder what time Conan in last place registered if lags did it in 16 hours or so? 🤔