**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m having trouble deciding on who to rank5, Void (duped sig100) or Corvus (unduped):

TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I know they’re both good, and opposites.. as in Void is great for long fights and Corvus is great for short fights... but I’m really finding it hard to decide..
I’m halfway in act 5.. I complete every EQ, most times with a few revives. My other go to champs are Magic (r4) , Luke cages (r4 & a 6*) Killmonger (R3) and omega (R3) Starlord (r3).. not much to choose from as the rest are just meh.. so I decided to go with chance, whichever champ the poll shows in 7 days I will choose and go with it. Thanks

I’m having trouble deciding on who to rank5, Void (duped sig100) or Corvus (unduped): 41 votes

Void
56% 23 votes
Corvus
39% 16 votes
Wait for other
4% 2 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus does more damage but Void has more utility
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    Lol, the way I’m going I’ll end up having 4 t5b before i make a decision. XD
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Oh my god another flex post.
  • superpunosuperpuno Posts: 87
    Corvus is the most lethal choice un the entire game
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    If you dupe corvus then use it but if you don't see that happening in the near future then probably void.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The fact that you’re asking means your head goes with Void since he’s duped and useful, but your heart goes with Corvus.

Follow your heart. You’ll be happier.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Corvus is amazing. No disrespect for this guy. But when Void is duped, especially at sig. 100, he's boss.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Void is god
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Void is bae
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    Thank you for all who voted and commented, I appreciate ur time and effort, I think I’ll be going with Corvus. I figured he will help me big time in exploring act5 and then I’ll do corvus from the rewards. Thanks to all