**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the special champ awarded to top 20 Act 6.1 legend run

2»

Comments

• PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Akumaccb said:

Wonder what time Conan in last place registered if lags did it in 16 hours or so? 🤔

one of my friends placed in the bottom few, he did it in several days lol
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I placed in the 90s. Wasn’t going for tag and did it over a few days
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Deadbyrd9 said:

The special champ won’t be released until the legends runs for all chapters of act 6 are done.

Got 19th so I’ll just be waiting until we receive it.

"In a new turn of events, we’ll also be featuring a Legends Run for all Chapters of Act 6, and a special Act Legends Reward throughout the release of Act 6! The top times for each Chapter’s Legends will be collected, and awarded with a new 6-Star Champion never before owned by any Summoner!

In order to win the Act Legends Reward, you’ll need to place in the top times of each Chapter, as follows:

Chapter 1 - Top 20 Times
    Chapter 2 - Top 40 Times
    Chapter 3 - Top 60 Times
    Chapter 4 - Top 100 Times

If you happen to qualify for all 4 Chapters, you’ll receive the Champion 4 times, meaning you can Awaken them this way! We will have more to reveal about each Chapter’s and the Act Legends rewards in the future, but that’s all we have for you for now. "

I interpreted it as after each chapter legend run, the top qualifying times would receive the new 6-star champ. It would really suck if you don't get the champ until 6.4 is done, which could be a year away. It also takes away from the exclusivity and challenge of top 20 in Chapter 1 when you could just get top 60 or top 100 more easily in chapters 3 & 4. @Kabam Miike could you clarify on when we get this champ
    This was clearly the expectation of all players involved, myself included. Why would anyone legend run in March/April 2019 for and champ they might not receive until early 2020?

Finished 15th. Expected the champ to come with the rest of the legend rewards.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

I placed in the 90s. Wasn’t going for tag and did it over a few days

Clearly hardly anyone was going for Act 6.1 legends. I shoulda just played at a leisurely pace.
  • To add to what Kabam Lyra said above, our beloved @Kabam Commish has some information on the design process:

We wanted to do an Act 6 Legends run, but if you remember Act 5 - we only did a run for the whole Act. So only Ch 4 really.

This time, when we decided that we should do it for Act 6 as well, and add another Trophy Champ too, hence the 100 Champions in Chapter 4 Legends Run of Act 6. We decided that instead of just the 100 finishing the Final Chapter, we'd like to do it for the entire Act and added Chapters 1-3 as well (but fewer, because the Act gets harder as the chapters progress.)

We'll announce the exact Champion sometime in the future, and are sorry for the confusion around the dates of the Champion prize.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited April 2019

To add to what Kabam Lyra said above, our beloved @Kabam Commish has some information on the design process:

We wanted to do an Act 6 Legends run, but if you remember Act 5 - we only did a run for the whole Act. So only Ch 4 really.

This time, when we decided that we should do it for Act 6 as well, and add another Trophy Champ too, hence the 100 Champions in Chapter 4 Legends Run of Act 6. We decided that instead of just the 100 finishing the Final Chapter, we'd like to do it for the entire Act and added Chapters 1-3 as well (but fewer, because the Act gets harder as the chapters progress.)

We'll announce the exact Champion sometime in the future, and are sorry for the confusion around the dates of the Champion prize.

As per the original announcement (see image)
    in regards to the legends run.. does that will mean someone can receive the champion reward multiple times?
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

To add to what Kabam Lyra said above, our beloved @Kabam Commish has some information on the design process:

As per the original announcement (see image)
    in regards to the legends run.. does that will mean someone can receive the champion reward multiple times?
    It’s in the last paragraph. If you qualify for the champ multiple times, you’ll get the champ multiple times.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So......you announce a unique 6* champ as a reward for a legends run, which can be repeated, so you can dupe/awaken this champ. This champ was supposedly never released ever in this game as a playable character.

Now after the 1st run is done and many, many, many players will have spent countless units on refills, revives and whatnot, you decide to announce that the most wanted price for the legend run will not be made clear for......several? months......like o_O
  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14
    7.22 6th, 7’46 16th
    What the hell they can do faster than 7.22?

So......you announce a unique 6* champ as a reward for a legends run, which can be repeated, so you can dupe/awaken this champ. This champ was supposedly never released ever in this game as a playable character.

Now after the 1st run is done and many, many, many players will have spent countless units on refills, revives and whatnot, you decide to announce that the most wanted price for the legend run will not be made clear for......several? months......like o_O

Several months? More like 2020.
    Looks like the top 20 times were pretty competitive, 7:42 put me at 13th, I know 17th was 7:48
  • lipscomb7lipscomb7 Posts: 14

Looks like the top 20 times were pretty competitive, 7:42 put me at 13th, I know 17th was 7:48

7.22 6th, I can’t imagine what’s the time of the No.1.

• KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    I'm guessing it's Maestro. I remember a comment on here once from an admin saying he'll be playable one day

I'm guessing it's Maestro. I remember a comment on here once from an admin saying he'll be playable one day

That's what I was hoping, but if they're gonna wait another 8+ months I doubt it's gonna be someone already in the game. Guess we'll have to wait and see
    lipscomb7 said:

7.22 6th, I can’t imagine what’s the time of the No.1.

Yeah that's crazy fast, if anyone beat 7 hours I'd be very impressed

That's what I was hoping, but if they're gonna wait another 8+ months I doubt it's gonna be someone already in the game. Guess we'll have to wait and see
    The champ clearly doesn’t exist yet. Probably doesn’t even have concept art yet.

So we have to wait 8-9 months for a champ that we have no information about, when every single one of us did that legend run with the understanding that we were getting our champ right now.