**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ROL farming leaderboard/research!

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I’m so curious to know your top times for beating WS as well as complete clears. Let me hear all of your top synergies and strategies.

I used to run 5/65 Spidey with full Spidey team. (Venom, Miles, Vulture, Electro).

He’s fast, but building that poise over and over again becomes quite annoying to me for these purposes. Especially, with that passive A.I.

He usually takes WS down around 1:40 in under 80 hits. On average runs.

Began running 4/55 Domino with Rulk, Mas, Nick Fury, and Deadpool, and found she was often faster with less hassle even at rank 4.

I had one fight against WS that I’m sure was under a minute with her, but I wasn’t timing or recording. 41 hits! Fastest timed run was 1:06 in like 49 hits or something. However, the RNG is at play here, and you can just as easily fall to 2:30 or so.

Then, 5/65 Ghost after I snagged a tech 4-5 gem from Variant #1. She is consistently under 1:30. I tested the Heimdall/Hela Fury with Antman and Wasp of course, as well as just adding double YJ. Not much difference.

I’ve done enormous amounts of testing and synergy research, and am curious to hear about your optimal runs.

I was surprised to find that 5/50 AA with triple Quake and Hawkeye was hitting around 1:50 against WS for me! That’s pretty wild.

Hype can have amazing runs with cosmic team.

Haven’t done a full run test in a while. Last one I did was with 5/65 Void, sig 200, in 32 minutes. Not a record or anything, but I thought it was pretty fast for him.

Curious to hear about your experiments!

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    mike867 said:

Ghost gets down WS with full synergies and suicides in about 65-75 seconds, sometimes under 60 seconds with good RnG

I’m running suicides with Ghost. I’ve gotten close to a minute, but have not broken it. Usually, she is around 1:25, give or take.

I think I may try the Heimdall/Hela/Antman team with her again.

Actually, all my ROL stuff is with suicides on.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Takes me about 5 mins with my R3 X23 (no specials or suicides)
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    edited April 2019
    I think Omega with Synergie and Suicide can do it in 60-70 seconds. Dont have suicide active, i will Test it when i change my mastery
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Any news from New 5* maxedout suicide Thor?

Is He any close to the Old 4* pre12 Version now?
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    Anyone know if revives drop anymore in ROL? Every time I farm WS I just get health pots. Also, what is the best synergy team to maximize Omega against WS in ROL?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Anyone know if revives drop anymore in ROL? Every time I farm WS I just get health pots. Also, what is the best synergy team to maximize Omega against WS in ROL?

Revives were removed from Rol when Labyrinth was announced/released.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    5/65 Domino with suicides about 1:35. Running Trinity plus Abom/OG Hulk. Sticking to mainly heavies keeps the time pretty consistent and ~40 hits.
  • My method is different. I used 5/65 Aegon and take down the entire RoL map. I recorded myself and it’s around 16-17 minutes .
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

My method is different. I used 5/65 Aegon and take down the entire RoL map. I recorded myself and it’s around 16-17 minutes .

@giaminh1211 Hey man, where else are you using Ægon? I'm debating taking him to r5 over Blade/Corvus but I feel like I may never use him with Domino/Medusa already at r5. Thanks.

• Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Nick fury 15 min full clearing
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    My go-to method for ROL farming is going all the way to Hulk.
    Why?
    1) More fun
    2) I think it's a bit faster rather than quit ROL after beating WS and then go in again.

Team: 5* R4 Ægon + Heimdall + Thor + Proxima + The Champion.

Without suicides:
    Takes about 200-240 hits on WS. Slow but the fight gets faster as Ægon gets stronger from gaining combos.
    When he gets to Juggernaut, the fight usually takes about 3 mins. However starting from Rhino until Hulk, I can make it between 1:30 - 1:45 for each fight.

Usual time for the whole run w/o suicides: 20 - 25 min

PS: I don't know the running time when suicir masteries are on because I rarely use them
    Thanks, guys. Good stuff.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I’ve been using the StarLord+ method with Doc oc/Modok synergy+ spidey attack bonuses
    MetalJake said:

I’ve been using the StarLord+ method with Doc oc/Modok synergy+ spidey attack bonuses

Nice, man. I just discovered that one! With a hero champ...double Modok, Doc, and Nick Fury gives 37%. That’s pretty awesome.

My method is different. I used 5/65 Aegon and take down the entire RoL map. I recorded myself and it’s around 16-17 minutes .

It is a lot more fun that way. Nick Fury/DP makes it more viable for more champs with that regen on suicides. Cool stuff.
    edited April 2019

5/65 Domino with suicides about 1:35. Running Trinity plus Abom/OG Hulk. Sticking to mainly heavies keeps the time pretty consistent and ~40 hits.

Try it with Nick Fury/Deadpool if you can. +20%. I think you’ll see a slight improvement. 3* Fury is all you need. Deadpool is great against WS anyway because of the 10% damage increase. ABomb/Hulk May be better if you don’t have Nick too.

I usually go medium, heavy until I get to two bars. If I get lucky I’ll throw it. Otherwise push til L3.

Takes me about 5 mins with my R3 X23 (no specials or suicides)

I did my first clear of ROL with her. The good ole days!