**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unbelievable

How can something like this happening? I really hate this stuff. This is
total BS
This is why at least they should
Have our this time for 2016 champs or something

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Use them. The pool isn't going to change. Lol. 2015 has passed. The throwback is from 2015. My guess is that's why.
  • If you've gem in the overflow, it'd be wiser to use it rather than complain about it here :)

I hope
    You will get the same to
    Feel
    The frustration !! To get 4 2015 of the same class

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

If you've gem in the overflow, it'd be wiser to use it rather than complain about it here :)

I hope
    You will get the same to
    Feel

I managed to get my first ever variant chapter 100% a couple of hours ago and the gem I received is mutant (there's literally no champs worth r4 in the mutant category) so I'd say frustration is an old friend :p
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192

i love mystic champions, gimme more
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Hold on they added Doctor Strange to the 5* Pool?
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

If you've gem in the overflow, it'd be wiser to use it rather than complain about it here :)

I hope
    You will get the same to
    Feel

I managed to get my first ever variant chapter 100% a couple of hours ago and the gem I received is mutant (there's literally no champs worth r4 in the mutant category) so I'd say frustration is an old friend :p
    Not Emma, Iceman, or Omega Red

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They were released in 2015?
    BDeezy said:

I hope
    You will get the same to
    Feel

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    BDeezy said:

I hope
    You will get the same to
    Feel

They were not released in 2015
    My options are:
    Storm,Magneto,Deadpool,Wolverine,Magneto(Marvel Now), Colossus, Cyclops (NXS), and DPX
  • 57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
    I have the same issue. I have 4 skill 2015 r3-r4 rank up gems with one expiring in the stash. The only 2015 skill champ that I have is elektra. Looks like that gem is just gonna expire. They are worthless to me anyway

• Thank

Y'all do understand that there's only 6 (well, now 7 with the addition of Strange to the 5* pool, but he's a rarity) Mystic champs in 2015 5* pool right? So, PROVIDED he had all 6, and they WEREN'T already at R4 (like many a Magik are) then those 4 gems could be useful. Now, let's say that he has all 6 (minus DS as that's a LONGSHOT), and 3 of them are at R4+.... well 1 of those gems is straight up USELESS. Now, being realistic here, let's say he DOESN'T have all 6. Maybe has 4. If just 1 of those is at R4, 1 gem is useless. Anyone seeing the problem yet?

There's a limited supply of champs to take to R4 in the 2015 5* Mystic pool. Just a fact. You'd have to have 4+ and NOT have ranked any of them to R4 for this to be SOMEWHAT beneficial. Yes, it would be better to use them and not lose them, but if you can't... then what? Hope to the RNG Gods you manage to pull at least 1, and have EVERYTHING you need to get them to R3 in a hurry so the one that's hanging in the stash doesn't goto waste.

I was having a discussion about this very situation with a couple Alliance mates and it's a rough deal. It's messed up that someone can REPEATEDLY pull the same class with these. This isn't isolated to these gems either. I cannot for the LIFE OF ME pull ANYTHING beyond Tech from the 4* awakening gem crystals. Feels not so random when that continually happens. This happens to many with the 5* AG crystals too. Which is even MORE frustrating than the 4* AG Crystals these days as the 5* is very rare to begin with. Then you have to HOPE that the repeats are useful to your roster. Yeah, you can hold them and hope for the best, but again, let's be realistic. It's irritating. So @Alexanderpsp that's a rough deal man. I can only hope that you have SOMEONE to use that gem on before it goes out to pasture or you get forced into selling 1 for Gold.

Thank you for making it like this !!
  • I have the same issue. I have 4 skill 2015 r3-r4 rank up gems with one expiring in the stash. The only 2015 skill champ that I have is elektra. Looks like that gem is just gonna expire. They are worthless to me anyway

Tough situations