**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fantastic 4 specials switch?

sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
Don't know if this is related to the story, but aren't the special attacks of thing and human torch a bit mixed up? Thing in his special one is supposed to smash rocks, but after the update there are flames coming out too? Furthermore human torch in his special 2 is supposed to burn the opponent, but on the last part there is also a smashing rock effect that seems random? I remember those two switching powers in the old movies, but is this intended or an animation bug? To summarise, i am asking if thing is supposed to create flames with his special 1 and if human torch is supposed to shatter rocks with his special 2...

Comments

• Options
    It’s the synergy between those 2.
  • Options
    Ahhh ok thanks. That makes sense, guess they have it active on the event quest too.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Don't know if this is related to the story, but aren't the special attacks of thing and human torch a bit mixed up? Thing in his special one is supposed to smash rocks, but after the update there are flames coming out too? Furthermore human torch in his special 2 is supposed to burn the opponent, but on the last part there is also a smashing rock effect that seems random? I remember those two switching powers in the old movies, but is this intended or an animation bug? To summarise, i am asking if thing is supposed to create flames with his special 1 and if human torch is supposed to shatter rocks with his special 2...

I would recommend you pay better attention to the nodes you are fighting on. This happens in EQ where the AI has the synergy between the 2 active. If you fight the human torch in the bounty you do not get this.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

I would recommend you pay better attention to the nodes you are fighting on. This happens in EQ where the AI has the synergy between the 2 active. If you fight the human torch in the bounty you do not get this.
    Yup you are right, my mistake. Thanks for the answers...
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I hope more champs will have animations with their synergies (more will come most likely)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They even mentioned it in the story. They mentioned they would help how they could when you fought the other
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Wait till all 4 are in the event quest..if you thought those 2 were bad think again lol