**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

167891012»

Comments

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I re- word what I wrote
    I am owed items that stopping my progression in the game - costing me more units to complete content as don’t like wasting energy but is costing me revives, it’s not been over a week and still no rewards Kabam this is unacceptable not only is this frustrating it is also a massive breach in reward payout ! As they should be instant on completion. Of content !! I want to know where u are with rewards u haven’t kept us update at all we are working on it is not an update
  • GrandetunafishGrandetunafish Posts: 6

We’re still looking into those of you that have done 100% completion. Like we said earlier, that’s more complicated and will take longer to complete.

@Kabam Miike Still missing exploration rewards. Over a week now, multiple tickets that keeps getting vague and non helpful answers, followed by closing them with no resolve. Resources used to complete this content were extensive. At this point just refund our $ spent to purchase units.
    Any update Kabam ??????
  • Beach_bum1122Beach_bum1122 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

So it’s now the next day, after we all were suppose to receive rewards. Do you guys even care about your client base? At this point all units used for the act should be put back onto the account as we were forced to spend and most of us to increase our standings and ability to keep that competitive edge, yet that has been kept from us for a week now. We need a response as to when rewards will be received and what additional compensation will be given. Hourly crystals are not compensation they are just something that would have happened naturally with everything.
  • XigagixXigagix Posts: 4
    I also expected the calendar rewards but nothing mentioned about that.
  • dilithiusdilithius Posts: 6
    considering its good friday id say all us waiting are screwed. would appreciate a mod confirming this so i can quit refreshing the page.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As Miike mentioned, sending the exploration rewards is going to take a bit more time. We likely won't have any updates about the status until Monday. I understand that this is frustrating and ask for your patience as we continue to work toward a resolution. We will definitely make sure everyone gets the rewards they earned.
    it’s a joke so must be a beach of players rights !! Unless the compensation is a big amount or units with other stuff and I mean big amount I will be contacting apple! As this is unacceptable, Over a week is just not acceptable, my patience is over now il wait till Monday ! But Kabam u got to make this right as its outrageous
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    -Deleted-

Biggest joke ever
    Compensation Kabam - the units I used every single one ! On act 6
    2 to say a massive sorry for this massive issue , it’s not a little things is big
    So a rank 5 star 4-5 gem and I would expect that anything less and I will be going to Apple as this is just outrageous
    I think all players would accept that as an apology and all players that read this please say ur opinion on this compensation
    Thank you
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Mingo0312 said:

Compensation Kabam - the units I used every single one ! On act 6
    2 to say a massive sorry for this massive issue , it’s not a little things is big
    So a rank 5 star 4-5 gem and I would expect that anything less and I will be going to Apple as this is just outrageous
    I think all players would accept that as an apology and all players that read this please say ur opinion on this compensation
    Thank you

Agreed as an absolute minimum plus gold. Needs to be another summoner appreciation week methinks too on top of it
    So getting emails saying issue have been sorted again but not rewards it’s a joke
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Mingo0312 said:

So getting emails saying issue have been sorted again but not rewards it’s a joke

Try rebooting just in case
    No Update until monday, this means we get our rewards in the end of next week
  • RaikunomateRaikunomate Posts: 6
    I finally got my rewards but for completion only. I was also compensated for all the missing daily and hourly crystals. So I’m here to say thank you. I’m sorry you guys are still waiting for exploration rewards as This whole situation has been a nightmare but there is light at the end of the tunnel. They will take care of you. Best Regards everyone and hope I never have to come back to this forum again lol. Cheers.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious
    Still missing rewards @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    Over a week and a half, what is our time table for this??
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    Kabam... it's 10 days now m still waiting for my exploration reward.. seriously your the most horrible company I ever see.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    Morning Kabam , lets hope today we get are rewards and a very satisfying compensation to package today as this issue is now become a joke
    I would expect at least an odins worth of units with revives and some other items as a sorry from Kabam for completely messing us around !!
    Is there an update on when we will have are rewards and compensation ?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious

Give us an update now....day 11 and my ticket continues to get closed. This is not resolved or closed!!!! 4 tickets and you have not resolved this issue. 

Wow not even a response again Kabam this is a joke
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    Kabam you cannot ignore us.. new update release with new content.. but nothing for us yet...idk what the hell is going on...its been 11 days now...we want our exploration reward with compensation now
  • dilithiusdilithius Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike can we get an approximate eta please? today tommorrow by end of the week?
    Hello Kabam answer plz
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Got my exploration rewards in the mail just now.
    Me too, but no compensation, really sad... typical Kabam..
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Denta89 said:

Me too, but no compensation, really sad... typical Kabam..

It’s a tricky situation. I’m still kinda salty about it because if I knew I would’ve had to wait on the rewards, I could’ve saved myself resources by finishing exploration slower over this time and grinding for potions. Some even spent actual money on units to be able to finish it at that time before that AQ week started. So in that sense, yeah it does suck not to get anything more than the exploration rewards themselves. At the same time, I didn’t really expect anything more because how do you possibly quantify and calculate the effect that 10 days had for each individual situation? For some of those people, it might not have even made a difference as to how many resources they were gonna use and how they went about getting those resources. How do you figure out the difference each situation would’ve made on their alliance’s AQ scores and results? It sucks, trust me I’ve been really frustrated about this whole situation as well, but I just don’t see a way they’d come up with reasonable compensation for everyone’s different situations.
  • Thank you all for your patience. The Rewards for Exploration have now been delivered.
This discussion has been closed.