**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

RNG rewards are the worst. Someone gets 75 units while others get 5* awakening gems for doing the same work. Watching someone else pull great things while you get shafted by RNG is silly.

Let us choose what to buy with our resources like in previous events.

Same logic should be applied to champion acquisition.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Would other versions of the heroes recieve the buffs (e.g. iron man infinity war, hulk ragnarok, thor ragnarok, cap WW2)?????
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

The_Boss9 said:

Question - for ex you say iron man for one day, is that all versions of iron man? Or og iron man?

Only the Specific Champion! So only the original Iron Man.
    You guys don't really expect us to spend t4bc,gold and iso8 to rank up six useless champions so we can use them for one month and then put them on the shelf after,do you?
    Exactly lol i have a 6* hawkeye... thank god... other than that unless these stones are as op as i think they are well i may be skipping this one! Especially since half of the damn avengers aren't even available as 5 or 6*s lol
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73

Are you stating with the completion rewards that all of those rewards posted are to be gained over the next 6 weeks. Or is that how much you get per completion of each week?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    is an uncollected "monthly" quest coming besides these?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

DNA3000 said:

Mixalis said:

I have all great champs that I can't use, because the last few months you're limiting who we want to choose.

MCOC Team said:

This quest is not limited to Avengers Champions, but others will face a considerably tougher Challenge.

Yes, I knew that! Considerably tougher in Kabam's world, is probably impossible
    I really doubt it. Given the rewards it's probably not too bad.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Re: the rewards issue, this seems to say it all:

"Each week, a new Quest and Infinity Stone will become available." (QUEST FOR THE STONES)

and

"Below are the Completion rewards for each quest, Quest for the Stones has 4 Paths for difficulty while Save the Battlerealm has 6 Paths (One for each Stone)"

The release refers to new quests each week for six weeks, and rewards are listed for each quest.

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I dont understand, these crystals have a chance of giving one of things listed, or do you get all of them from greater crystal? And If it's a chance, then why didn't you bother giving dropchances? Too much effort?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I know we'll get to see all this next week, but it'd be super helpful if we had some expectation of what these stones will do or how essential they'll be to completing content. I have over a hundred 4-stars, but no Iron Man. Am I gonna need to consider ranking a 3-star? Is it designed to be completed with Avengers generally, but the stones give a huge boost?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

I dont understand, these crystals have a chance of giving one of things listed, or do you get all of them from greater crystal? And If it's a chance, then why didn't you bother giving dropchances? Too much effort?

It says that the contents are subject. So giving drop rates now is not really useful
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Mixalis said:

DNA3000 said:

Mixalis said:

I have all great champs that I can't use, because the last few months you're limiting who we want to choose.

MCOC Team said:

This quest is not limited to Avengers Champions, but others will face a considerably tougher Challenge.

Yes, I knew that! Considerably tougher in Kabam's world, is probably impossible
    I really doubt it. Given the rewards it's probably not too bad.
    People complain about the difficulty of the game all the time, and difficulty is relative, but based on the rewards I would expect the difficulty of the content to be somewhere around where the rifts (and rift-like content) were, maybe a little higher due to power creep. I'd expect using the classic Avengers to make it easier than that, rather than not using them making it a lot harder than that.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    What are the odds of the items pulled from last stand crystals?
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Can we have a simpler breakdown of all of this? It’s all just a bit cluttered.

This, after all is the big one, this really is ‘it’. This seems, I dunno, just all a bit disappointing is all.
    Mr_Holl87 said:

RNG rewards are the worst. Someone gets 75 units while others get 5* awakening gems for doing the same work. Watching someone else pull great things while you get shafted by RNG is silly.

Let us choose what to buy with our resources like in previous events.

I've been saying this about RNG in general for months. Every month, my alliance and I run the new monthly EQ, every month we all accumulate 4, 5, and 6 star shards and every single month, my alliance members pull great five star champs and I get nothing but useless trash. Every single month. Their rosters are STACKED and mine is completely disposable. For doing the same amount of work, they got great stuff, and I got trash. Every single month. "RNG" rewards systems HAVE to die. Sick of playing a game working hard with the content getting harder and harder and getting screwed by "RNG".
    People have been saying this for decades, and yet random reward systems keep getting more common, and consistently more players play the games with them.

Thousands of people voting with their words to oppose something millions of people vote with their wallets to have are going to be on the losing end of the argument.
  • Dragonlord1134Dragonlord1134 Posts: 26
    Will the characters retain their level after the stones are used?
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Ace_03 said:

DrZola said:

TyEdge said:

@Kabam Miike I know we'll get to see all this next week, but it'd be super helpful if we had some expectation of what these stones will do or how essential they'll be to completing content. I have over a hundred 4-stars, but no Iron Man. Am I gonna need to consider ranking a 3-star? Is it designed to be completed with Avengers generally, but the stones give a huge boost?

This would be a relevant piece of information, and one of the reasons I’m reserving judgment.

My Kabam-y Sense tells me people like @Longtimegamer and @SquareheadOne are right, but I’d like to hope that the game team can piggyback a decade of superb cinematic narrative build-up to create an enjoyable gaming experience.

Champ requirements aren’t popular—unless, of course, that Soul stone gives OGCap pre-12.0 block pro, and the Mind Stone gives OGIM arc overload every 10 seconds, and the Time Stone gives BW a version of old Magik’s Rewind every several seconds, etc., etc., etc.

I’m short: I’m worried. But I’m also hoping Kabam gets it right.

Dr. Zola
    Dude didn't you quit the game? I would find it baffling to even care about it anymore, if I quit. To add to the discussion, it is what it is, they have to find new ways to create new content and their most creative ideas now involve champion limitations, which favor people with deep rosters, you can't do it? get a deeper roster, or pay win. Or slave away in the arenas getting units.
    I'm pretty sure @DNA3000 will tell me precisely why I'm wrong, but I agree, champ limitations are exactly where are we now, which is so lame. What's the point of striving for champions if they're going to be restricted? It's such lazy and insulting game design.

Very steep paywall or grinding limitations when getting champions
    Hard node counters (rage, prove yourself)
    Hard defender counters (mr sinister, thing)
    Global node counters (season 10 beta nodes)
    Challenger ratings limitations (introduce a new star when they feel like)
    Champion restrictions (star rarity bans, class bans like variant 1, and we're already in tag limitations...don't have the right sized champ? take damage!). Next can be any combination. Heck, the upcoming Endgame event doesn't even let us us Beard and IMIW.

We're bombarded with limitations every chance we get and they can shift the meta any time they want. I'm inches away from cutting ties with this game. So much money and time invested and it can all go down the drain any time the devs feel like it.

Ace_03 said:

DrZola said:

TyEdge said:

This would be a relevant piece of information, and one of the reasons I’m reserving judgment.

My Kabam-y Sense tells me people like @Longtimegamer and @SquareheadOne are right, but I’d like to hope that the game team can piggyback a decade of superb cinematic narrative build-up to create an enjoyable gaming experience.

Champ requirements aren’t popular—unless, of course, that Soul stone gives OGCap pre-12.0 block pro, and the Mind Stone gives OGIM arc overload every 10 seconds, and the Time Stone gives BW a version of old Magik’s Rewind every several seconds, etc., etc., etc.

I’m short: I’m worried. But I’m also hoping Kabam gets it right.

Dr. Zola
    Dude didn't you quit the game? I would find it baffling to even care about it anymore, if I quit. To add to the discussion, it is what it is, they have to find new ways to create new content and their most creative ideas now involve champion limitations, which favor people with deep rosters, you can't do it? get a deeper roster, or pay win. Or slave away in the arenas getting units.
    I'm pretty sure @DNA3000 will tell me precisely why I'm wrong
    You think the game has lazy and insulting game design, and yet you're still spending time playing it and discussing it. If I thought the game had lazy and insulting design I wouldn't be playing it or discussing it, because that would be a ridiculous waste of valuable time. So to me, that seems pretty obviously wrong.