**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First World Problems

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
The downsides to not being able to find an Alliance that only wants to do AQ and no War. You get stuck in an alliance that does nothing instead. On top of that, having 12 T2A that you can't do anything with because you haven't got enough T4b or T4C.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Seems odd I havent done a single war since season ended figured I qasnt in the only allaince that allowed that

The main problem is finding an alliance that doesn't want to do war at all. I really dislike that game mode in its entirety. I like AQ far more. Less stress and good rewards. Feels like actual progression.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    first world problem is t4cc overflow, not lack of it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @ItsDamien have you tried posting on the forum recruiting page or line chats? I've seen alliances advertising both AQ only and AQ with limited war.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

@ItsDamien have you tried posting on the forum recruiting page or line chats? I've seen alliances advertising both AQ only and AQ with limited war.

I've posted on the alliance recruitment forum, to not much luck. I also check it every couple of hours but again no luck. I'm not in any line chats at all, I only talk to a few people who are former alliance members. I've tried the Contest of Champions LFG subreddit.

Honestly I'm slowly giving up hope for an AQ alliance that seems like a good fit.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    We do AQ only. Come on in!
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    We also Concentrate on aq you would be more than welcome
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Join us in Nightbreed, hit me up on LINE (marriag_nimoy) or ingame (marri_2)

We focus on AQ, we do 1 bg AW for those interested but as an alliance we don't care about it.
  • The worst part is that the kabam won't think about making the energy long for us at all,which Is kinda boring cause I love doing stuff