**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game going to global chat instead of staying on alliance

When is kabaam going to fix the chat always staying on global not alliance it's a minor inconvenience but annoying can we address this problem please and fix it please

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I don’t remember the last time I looked at global chat, it’s Been of for a longggg time. If I were you I’d turn it of, since there’s prob gonna be some spoiling endgame. But if you don’t mind then idk.
  • Yeah, that's the easiest, most effective fix. Shut off Global. Also speeds up load time slightly. Personally, I've had it off for awhile. It only gets turned on for short periods when I'm recruiting. Even then I don't like it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Savio444 said:

I don’t remember the last time I looked at global chat, it’s Been of for a longggg time. If I were you I’d turn it of, since there’s prob gonna be some spoiling endgame. But if you don’t mind then idk.

The issue is the chat will still default to Global tab. Need to click on it, close it before it allows navigating to alliance chat tab.

You are not experiencing this?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

The issue is the chat will still default to Global tab. Need to click on it, close it before it allows navigating to alliance chat tab.

You are not experiencing this?
    I don’t use global chat or alliance chat but It does always start on the global chat.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This is a known issue that will be resolved in a future update.
This discussion has been closed.