**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A genuine thanks to kabam.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
I know it's not in the hands of anyone or any mods but just a heartfelt appreciation to the game team when they mostly have to deal frustration of community.
PS. This is not a brag post.

I finally got to use my science awakening Gem which I had 2 of them. Heartfelt thanks 🙏

Comments

• Congratulations! I hope he serves you and your team well.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I’ll trade you for my last 2 pulls..OG iron man and old balls
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Dailey said:

I’ll trade you for my last 2 pulls..OG iron man and old balls

Before pulling him my 3 successive pulls this month were og iron man, Kamala Khan and Colossus. This was the 4th this month. I was so uninterested to open this that I just popped it open and didn't feel like spinning and this boy popped up. That's why I'm excited that after series of bad pulls I got him. Also I don't have good science champ. Infact science and cosmic is where I'm lacking, heaps of t4ccs even awakening gems. So that was a nice surprise. And whoever says it's a brag post, it's not. Just expressing happiness and gratitude is what it is.
  • Enjoy that one!! @Anurag1606 I took my 5* CAIW to R4. I would GLADLY throw an AG at him given the opportunity.

Enjoy that one!! @Anurag1606 I took my 5* CAIW to R4. I would GLADLY throw an AG at him given the opportunity.

Tx man. I already awakened him and at r3. Need green isos and gold for R4 which will be soon.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    i got him as a 4 star today, super fun
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Seeing people get all these good pulls makes me sad bc the only good charecter I have good is Corvus glaive as a 3*
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    But nice job on popping a god from a 5* crystal
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Stubshot said:

Seeing people get all these good pulls makes me sad bc the only good charecter I have good is Corvus glaive as a 3*

corvus is great at 3*, he will take you far if 3* are still important at ur level

Well, Kabam made the game, but I don't think they had much to do with my pull. However, I'll hop on the gratitude train. Thanks Kabam! :)

Sweet pull. Congrats.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Well, Kabam made the game, but I don't think they had much to do with my pull. However, I'll hop on the gratitude train. Thanks Kabam! :)

Sweet pull. Congrats.
    Thanks. The funny thing is, he's meant to be my next R4. I just got the T2A, now I need a couple more Tech T4CCs. I was going to take him up anyway, but this just ices the cake. :D
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Sweet pull. Congrats.
    Thanks. The funny thing is, he's meant to be my next R4. I just got the T2A, now I need a couple more Tech T4CCs. I was going to take him up anyway, but this just ices the cake. :D
    I am a big fan of Sentinel...he has been a lot of help. Nice pull!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Thanks. :)
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Congrats! I felt the same when I pulled ghost, it was overwhelming
  • saanandsaanand Posts: 10
    I know the feeling bro. My last pull was Emma Frost and I was totally happy.... but before that it was hela, winter soldier and og ironman