**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Night Thrasher good?

I just popped him out of my fourth five star crystal, and being in act five, was wondering if he would help me get through. Is he a good long term investment? Is he fun to play? How could I best use him? I’d love to hear your advice.

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I don’t know much but since no one has replied I recommend looking him up on YouTube. To see how good he is, I recommend seating tier list as that’s pretty reliable I would say
    Good luck!
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I just got him. Synergies is why I levels him to R5. Haven’t duped him but he’s been awesome. Especially against human torch. He also has bleed and incinerate. 100% pleased with him. Incinerate immune too.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    He needs to be awakened to be a great champ. It's what allows him to stack his furies, and with 10 furies he hits as hard as Spark with 10 poise charges. I have him at r4 and don't regret it one bit.
  • HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    I've only pulled him as a 3*, but I'm eagerly awaiting getting him as a 5*. I took him in to some maps and totally owned the MODOK I was against. Again though, lower map as it was a 3*. So maybe false hope...
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I took my 5 star to rank 4... i like him a lot. He’s fantastic against evade and auto block defenders. Once he reaches 10 furies he hits hard. He absolutely needs to be duped though.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

I just popped him out of my fourth five star crystal, and being in act five, was wondering if he would help me get through. Is he a good long term investment? Is he fun to play? How could I best use him? I’d love to hear your advice.

Yes just youtube info on him very underrated champ!