**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your least favorite part about this EQ?

For me, it was those Thing minibosses before the Old Man Johhny

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

I disliked that both of those bosses we're in the same quest. Felt like a lot to deal with
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The hela in this eq is a pain with all that passive unstoppable nonsense
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    We got a short timer on eq and they give us mini bosses everywhere. Why can’t it just be simple, a path with nodes and a boss....if you want to add human torch or thing before a boss make him like and normal fights before the boss.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    More unstoppable passive buffs to deal with, unblockable nodes, and that uncollected korg on 3.3.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The only thing i had to revive on was the brute force korg. HT and thing minis, HT and annihilus bosses were pretty easy
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I hated the HT mini boss on the final level because i always messed up my evade on his specials and that Korg too
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Korg. Worst fight of the whole eq.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Yeah pretty much all the other fights were mildly challenging, but thing was rage-quit worthy. I just used void to counter the torches lmao
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    It was Spider Gwen for me somehow 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Korg.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Either the stupid freaking mini-bosses or the bleed node on Old Man Johnny. Probably the Bleed Node as it actually prevented me from completing the quest. I was able to beat the Thing after some practice but I just couldn't counter the bleed node. Also, the lag sucked.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I dislike that the eq is getting slowly more difficult
    While the rewards stay the same
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    The EQ
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    In my lv i can complete master and first 2 room of uc, and master rewards are totaly unrewarding for me . Plus that lags and bugs was pretty annoying.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    The void uncollected boss
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    If I could cuss on the forum you’d see a long list of expletives with Korg sprinkled in between. Hands down the worst experience I’ve had with uncollected quests. Could I power through it? Sure. But there was no “I’m gonna be a better player after this.” It was purely a mash up of frustrating variables. Nope nope nope.

Aspect of War Hyperion a couple of months ago? Made me a better player with Stark Spidey and I learned more about the craziness of unstoppable nodes.

Korg? I just realized how creative I can be with cuss words.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Energy needed to complete the quests was very high this month.

That and fighting the Human Torch a zillion times.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Korg's existence
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Repetition repetition repetition. I'm so over fighting HT. Eleventy billion times is enough already.

Really lazy game design imo
  • LaserjungeLaserjunge Posts: 33
    Void, clearly. Since I don’t have a fully ranked up 5* to outperform his healing, I am left behind with a 3* Ronan and a R4 Void and obviously not skilled enough to avoid his deathly debuffs. Pure cash grab.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    The fact that despite the quest being up for 1/3 of the normal time, the energy cost went up
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    K
    O
    R
    G
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Definitely the energy cost for me. I had good counters for all the bosses and annoying fights but it felt like it took forever to do