**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star symbiote supreme

Hi I am trying to find some screen shots of a 6 star symbiote supreme and was wondering if anyone has pulled him from the 6 star featured crystal?
I have seen a lot of other champs from the crystal but not him!

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    COWhale has
  • BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22
    COWhale has
    Pretty sure he doesn’t - check his last 6 featured pull videos and no symbiote supreme
    sxga464pd394.png
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Right next to domino under sabretooth and above Kingpin
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    How does he have so many 6*s? Dang...
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    If you have lots of money you can buy your way through this game pretty easy. He has every 5* in the game and opens featured crystals until he gets every new champ released and dupes them.
    If you have every 5* in the game duped you will get loads of 6* shards
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Manup456 wrote: »
    If you have every 5* in the game duped you will get loads of 6* shards

Aside from og ultron & abomination (who are not duped) he almost has every 5* at max sig > translates into max sig crystals, aka more 6* shards.

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    How does he have so many 6*s? Dang...

$$$

I guess I knew he spent a lot but I never thought about duping all those 5*s could get you so many 6*s. That's crazy. Wonder how much he has spent on the game altogether...😳😳😳
    He's spent way more than 100k for sure
    So anyone else pull one still keen to see the 6 star stats!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Eldot5 said:

I pulled Supreme yesterday along with a 6* Annihilus (who I find to be exceptionally lackluster).

Not a big fan of Annihilus either, but a 6 stars a 6 star so

BAMBAM232 said:

sxga464pd394.png

You really think that's all of them?
    It's a mystery how he has all this money yet doesn't buy a decent camera, better mic or a solid gaming chair
  • Eldot5Eldot5 Posts: 18
    Tiger360 said:

Eldot5 said:

I pulled Supreme yesterday along with a 6* Annihilus (who I find to be exceptionally lackluster).

Hehe. No doubt.
    I’ll take it.

I really am considering making Supreme my first rank two 6 star.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

Yeah, he’s alright.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Eldot5 said:

BAMBAM232 said:

sxga464pd394.png

It's a mystery how he has all this money yet doesn't buy a decent camera, better mic or a solid gaming chair
    I know this isn't the right place to ask and it's pretty inappropriate but screw it. Just out of curiosity, what does he even do for a living? Where does all that money come from? Can anyone tell me? Last time I checked, his videos didn't get sponsored either.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Eldot5 said:

BAMBAM232 said:

sxga464pd394.png

I know this isn't the right place to ask and it's pretty inappropriate but screw it. Just out of curiosity, what does he even do for a living? Where does all that money come from? Can anyone tell me? Last time I checked, his videos didn't get sponsored either.
    You don't want to know....
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

What do you wanna see?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    CoWhale should just buy Kabam at this point