**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I believe the feelings of unfairness come from the thought that not everyone can have the Rewards. Which is not true. Everyone can have them. As soon as they finish Completion of 5.2.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    I believe the feelings of unfairness come from the thought that not everyone can have the Rewards. Which is not true. Everyone can have them. As soon as they finish Completion of 5.2.

I see it like this, It's a reward given for reaching a goal in game. Makes you think if these snowflakes got a job & one of the co-workers just earned a weeks paid vacation, would they complain & demand to have a vacation as well considering they have only been there for lets say 3 months yet the co-worker has been there 2 years? It's basically the same thing.
  • all the sinister six should be in this game and should be regular characters not just for a I be time deal
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    xion360 wrote: »

I see it like this, It's a reward given for reaching a goal in game. Makes you think if these snowflakes got a job & one of the co-workers just earned a weeks paid vacation, would they complain & demand to have a vacation as well considering they have only been there for lets say 3 months yet the co-worker has been there 2 years? It's basically the same thing.

That answer is yes, yes they would. Workplace suffers from entitled people as well.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    4* punisher replacing 3* punisher in arena crystal is only for uncollected players or a change for all?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    f9_abs wrote: »
    4* punisher replacing 3* punisher in arena crystal is only for uncollected players or a change for all?

Uncollected
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    awesome stuff!!!
    these are the changes I wanted to see!!

Now I'm also expecting some changes regarding Alliances Crystals since I keep getting the Unstoppable Colossus as 2* and NEVER EVER got the 4* version.. the 3* version also appeared not that often as the 2* version!

However, really excited for these changes! Keep it up the GOOD work!
  • DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    edited August 2017
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    awesome stuff!!!
    these are the changes I wanted to see!!

Now I'm also expecting some changes regarding Alliances Crystals since I keep getting the Unstoppable Colossus as 2* and NEVER EVER got the 4* version.. the 3* version also appeared not that often as the 2* version!

However, really excited for these changes! Keep it up the GOOD work!

Uh you could've saved all those Loyalty and bought the 4* version instead.
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Kabam Mike, this update mentions that the old 4 hour crystals will be replaced completely with the uncollected 4hr crystals. I have a large stash of saved 4hr crystals that I would like to continue to hold onto for future hard quests. After the 16th, I realize that we will no longer be able to collect the old 4hr crystals, but does that mean that all saved 4hr crystals will suddenly be gone?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Nito wrote: »
    Kabam Mike, this update mentions that the old 4 hour crystals will be replaced completely with the uncollected 4hr crystals. I have a large stash of saved 4hr crystals that I would like to continue to hold onto for future hard quests. After the 16th, I realize that we will no longer be able to collect the old 4hr crystals, but does that mean that all saved 4hr crystals will suddenly be gone?

didn't you have any login crystal to open yet? It's the same story, you'll have them stashed but no longer can collect them because they'll introduce the new crystal instead
  • Still stuck in 5.2.5
  • Question:
    I have 130 free crystals, i can preserve they after the 16th august? Or they will disappear?
  • MauckseeMaucksee Posts: 38
    What if I complete act5.2
    Will i be able to get same login crystals and free crystals.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Adding these progression based rewards has suddenly made the game extra exciting, and makes me happy that I stuck around playing for over 2yrs

Changes like this are what makes a game great, giving all the players something to work towards to improve their overall experience... While 5.2 may seem far away for a new player, it gives a reason to invest time on this game and build your roster towards reaching that goal

Hope to see the game evolve more like that ... cheers
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    JuniAiko wrote: »
    Please allow those with Uncollected title to automatically fully explore heroic and below special quests with a press of a "Rush" button. Plus introduce a GrandMaster level quest.

Lol, what a dream. That will never, ever happen. Autofight is as close as you will get to that.
  • I don't understand. Does one have to have Act 5.2 finished by the 16th, or will players that finish after that date also receive the updated crystals? In-forum says one thing, while another Summoner shared an Uncollected email that implies another. It seems to be that the 16th is the release date, with players finishing afterwards will also qualify for upgraded crystals.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I don't understand. Does one have to have Act 5.2 finished by the 16th, or will players that finish after that date also receive the updated crystals? In-forum says one thing, while another Summoner shared an Uncollected email that implies another. It seems to be that the 16th is the release date, with players finishing afterwards will also qualify for upgraded crystals.
    If you finish Act 5 chapter after the 16th, that's when the new crystals will be available to you, there is no time limit for this, you'll always be able to upgrade in the future if you can't beat 5.2.6 right now.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Please allow those with Uncollected title to automatically fully explore heroic and below special quests with a press of a "Rush" button. Plus introduce a GrandMaster level quest.

@JuniAiko I don't need them to give automatic exploration. Just stop making us explore heroic to get to master. A completion run should be fine. I don't understand why they want high level players to have to explore low content. Love the idea though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

@JuniAiko I don't need them to give automatic exploration. Just stop making us explore heroic to get to master. A completion run should be fine. I don't understand why they want high level players to have to explore low content. Love the idea though.

That would give an advantage for everyone with The Uncollected Title to acquire a Legends Tag.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Ha, I could get behind that. After all, would the Grandmaster stop to play a game of checkers before he moves on to his intergalactic games of chess? Let the Uncollected start with open access to Master difficulty. No 'auto-complete' button or anything, just have it unlocked. It won't affect Legend runs at all, just save some time.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Does grandmaster has any plan to modify solo crystals? If he has no plan about it pls tell him that one of his favourite summoner has following messages........

i) replace xp boost by appreciation global boost (xp-gold-bc boost) in lesser solo cryst.
    ii) add 4* & 5* awakening gem crystal shard in greater solo cryst.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    edited August 2017
    If you complete 5.2 and defeat the collector after the 16th of august (when the change is made) will you still be able to unlock the upgraded crystals? I mean is this a permanent thing or is it just for those who have defeated the collector before the 16th
  • I'm never gonna get to act 5
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    If you complete 5.2 and defeat the collector after the 16th of august (when the change is made) will you still be able to unlock the upgraded crystals? I mean is this a permanent thing or is it just for those who have defeated the collector before the 16th

You start getting the new crystals after you beat 5.2.6, no matter when it is. The 16th is just the start date.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Amonthir wrote: »

You start getting the new crystals after you beat 5.2.6, no matter when it is. The 16th is just the start date.

Oh ok thanks that makes it a lot better!
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    I'm never gonna get to act 5

Dont underestimate uorself.