**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MY ROSTER HAS DEVELOPED A BIT

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
Hi everyone there.....i resumed my long break of 2 years 10 months in this game and opened some six 4 star crystals....

I got
1)Luke cage
2)stark enhanced spiderman
3)daredevil netflix
4)dr voodoo
5)scarlet witch
6)sabertooth

Now which ones should be taken in my main offense team is a confusion......
Also the question of awakening Dr VOODOO or SCARLET WITCH has arose.....

Please help as i am confused

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Awaken Dr Voodoo
    For offense I'd say take Stark Spidey, Hulk,Dr Voodoo, Luke Cage and Hawkeye
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    Stark Spidey, Scarlet Witch First then Luke Cage and Dr. Voodoo
    SW awaking
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Awaken Voodoo. He does wonders when awaken and is good against pretty much everyone. Offensively I'd say take Voodoo, Hawkie, Starky, Hulk and Luke Cage. You'll go far with this roster early game, pre-act 5
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    do not listen to noobs, awaken sw and feed all sig stones to her
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Awaken SW if you can take her to a high signature level right away, or if not, awaken voodoo.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Awaken Voodoo. He does wonders when awaken and is good against pretty much everyone. Offensively I'd say take Voodoo, Hawkie, Starky, Hulk and Luke Cage. You'll go far with this roster early game, pre-act 5

Voodoo is available as a 5* and his 4* version isn't better than SW. Awaken SW 100%