**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community grade for version 22.1 and April EQ

2»

Comments

• Vulcan112Vulcan112 Posts: 40
    Incomplete - explain
    NEGATIVE Z
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    F
    Only good thing was the bounties. Rest of the update was trash
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    D
    Giving it a D only because of the Bounty Missions, and even those have issues (Human Torch). Way too many bugs this update, AI being way too defensive (not throwing specials, outright refusing to throw an attack), and inability to parry due to some issues with the AI (they attack you with a few milliseconds delay so you can't get the parry in)
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    F
    I gave an F just because of overall state of the game. No need for examples because if you play the game then you know what’s wrong. I will say I like bounty missions but with issues going on it makes playing any part of the game miserable.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    D
    I haven’t lagged since the summer of 2018 but I sure have this update.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    F
    Lrrrr said:

Very simple, give a letter grade for Kabam’s performance this month. It is a simple, objective, non-judgmental way to share our feelings about this months updates and EQ. If you must provide comments, please be constructive and within forum decorum rules. I’d like to do this poll monthly.

That 5% that gave kabam an A... wow LUCY YOU GOT SOME SPLAININ' TO DO! LOL 🤣
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    F
    Didn't really have a problem with the EQs, really enjoy Bounties, the Update however is a Whole Different Story and was one of the worst we've ever gotten. We got the return of Several Old Bugs/Glitches and Tons of New Bugs/Glitches, not to mention the Buggy AI changes and Loads of Lag in every form of content...
  • SunSleepsSunSleeps Posts: 7
    edited April 2019
    F
    The Bounties are great however the Update ruined the game for me, total no fun. The game is loaded with lags and full with AI bugs in every form of content...
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Incomplete - explain
    i only give this version the incomplete status because it doesnt even make the standards of an f grade. this is the worst shape the game has been in since 12.0. from block button to not work all the way to having lag on an iphone 10r. lots of missed frames specials not activating when i press the special button, its awful just awful....... not as bad as 12.0 but very close