**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T2A Arena. It's Time.

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
I know purist will probably laugh at this or want to challenge me to a fight but I think it's time for the T2A arena. I'm thinking a 3 million or maybe even a 4 million milestone is fair for a 48 hour T2A arena in 2019. The arena has been stale for a while now and a T2A arena would get the mojo going for the community to do arena again. Let's get a T2A arena added to the contest @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos ....... Make Arena Great Again.

Comments

• BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    awesome idea, maybe even just fragments for milestones
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I'd love a T2 arena. It's better to stick them along with the Cornucopia one. Since no one does those anyway lmao
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    xNig said:

Make creating forum threads great again by going through the TOS to know that tagging mods isn’t allowed.

On the milestone requirement, let’s not pluck numbers out of the air. Since it takes 800 glory to form 1 T4B (assuming first cheapest purchase), and 400 glory for 1.8k T2A fragments (that’s 8000 glory for one full T2A), the milestone should be set at 10x of the 1.1m for T4B in arena.

So 11 million for a 48 hour arena for 1 T2A. Sounds fair?

The problem with wanting things in this game is that they get devalued in the process. Progression is always metered, so if we get more t2a they will have to limit our progression through other methods.

I don't think I'd want an 11m grind on top of what I already do. No thanks lol...
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I agree with OP. I think 3 mil for half and 6 mil for the other half (to make a full) would be fair.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You can't even get a t4cc from the arena (which is honestly kind of stupid at this point but whatever). There is zero chance that we will get an arena that will give a full t2 alpha anytime soon. If you want an alpha arena that doesn't give alphas but does give a garbage crystal which has a chance at an alpha but will instead give you ISO, you might get that lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Anyway, I never said I was against it. I only said 3-4m is too low. 11m seems to be a more reasonable milestone for a T2A.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    I'd love a T2A arena but there's no way it would be for a full T2 at this point.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Anyway, I never said I was against it. I only said 3-4m is too low. 11m seems to be a more reasonable milestone for a T2A.

Mabye make 3 mil like 7k fregmone and to play the arean 20k bc. And then for like 6m the rest of tier2 aplha or just make 5m and then only a half ever arean
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I think if you can grind 11m then its a fair price for that resource but please make shards as milestones.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Let's do away with arenas. I personally am not a fan of kindness grinding. Or, it should escalate massively (like dungeons) with an awesome prize at the end. I don't want to spend hours and hours on the game just running through basic fights.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    A new arena wherein you can get a t2a, sounds interesting.........then again there are already other ways to get them: map 6 & map 7, season rewards for alliance war in the upper tiers.

I’m not willing to invest the time & effort required to play those aq maps nor high tier aw. Adding such an arena, where there will be a extremely high milestone (at least for me) set to get the t2a, will just be another aspect in the game I won’t play due to the time & effort required.

My guess would be that the only players who would achieve that milestone with little effort (due to roster size) are the ones who already play map 6/7 and high aw tiers and as mentioned before already have plenty of access to t2a, which is fine since they’re willing to invest time & effort and such.

But unfortunately it would probably also result in a whole lot of complaint and rage topics from players cuz of the high milestone required to get the t2a......so just to avoid those, I’m going to have to say no to your idea.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bin the cornucopia arenas and have a 24 hour t2a arena instead.
    Half a t2a for 3 million points in 24 hours
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    just add another 800k the the t1a arena and give out some t2a shards
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    xNig said:

I guess it’s mainly those who are stuck in progression and want things the easier way. Full T2A for 6m arena grind? Lol. Could do that in 1 day without spending units. 11m seems more reasonable.

Kennado said:

xNig said:

Make creating forum threads great again by going through the TOS to know that tagging mods isn’t allowed.

On the milestone requirement, let’s not pluck numbers out of the air. Since it takes 800 glory to form 1 T4B (assuming first cheapest purchase), and 400 glory for 1.8k T2A fragments (that’s 8000 glory for one full T2A), the milestone should be set at 10x of the 1.1m for T4B in arena.

My very first sentence addressed your kind lol. I was expecting you along with GroundedWisdom to be the very first ones in here lol. You two are two heads of the same coin so I kind of knew you or him were going to be one of the first two racing in here to shut this thread down. I'm sure there's folks that want this arena and I'll wait for them to respond.
    Well.. that’s the problem. You ONLY want people who want this arena to respond and don’t wanna listen to the feedback others give.

At least I don’t create threads that demand things to be done. If you want to be heard, do so in a constructive way, and display reasonable thought process in your suggestion.

Saying “it’s time”, “I think 3 to 4m is fair”, “arena getting stale” is not showing that you’ve put thought into your suggestion.

With that being said, you should know why most of the threads in here get ignored by Mods.
    I do not wish to debate nor even interact with you. So this is the final time I'll respond to you, here. I know what you're all about already and don't wish to get in a back and forth with you or GroundedWisdom. Again, We as a community already know what you two are about. I'm more interested in what others have to say within the community.
  • Noob371Noob371 Posts: 26
    xNig said:

Kennado said:

xNig said:

I guess it’s mainly those who are stuck in progression and want things the easier way. Full T2A for 6m arena grind? Lol. Could do that in 1 day without spending units. 11m seems more reasonable.

Kennado said:

xNig said:

My very first sentence addressed your kind lol. I was expecting you along with GroundedWisdom to be the very first ones in here lol. You two are two heads of the same coin so I kind of knew you or him were going to be one of the first two racing in here to shut this thread down. I'm sure there's folks that want this arena and I'll wait for them to respond.
    Well.. that’s the problem. You ONLY want people who want this arena to respond and don’t wanna listen to the feedback others give.

At least I don’t create threads that demand things to be done. If you want to be heard, do so in a constructive way, and display reasonable thought process in your suggestion.

Saying “it’s time”, “I think 3 to 4m is fair”, “arena getting stale” is not showing that you’ve put thought into your suggestion.

With that being said, you should know why most of the threads in here get ignored by Mods.
    I do not wish to debate nor even interact with you. So this is the final time I'll respond to you, here. I know what you're all about already and don't wish to get in a back and forth with you or GroundedWisdom. Again, We as a community already know what you two are about. I'm more interested in what others have to say within the community.
    Easy way to say “I can’t think of counter arguments to your points so I’ll attack you as a person and hope the community agrees with me.”

Sorry to burst your bubble man. You might think you know “what I’m about”, people of more importance view my feedback as a lot more objective and substantiated than thoughtless suggestions.

Had some time and saw your angry rant topic about T1A arena. Seems like you don’t appreciate helpful feedback at all. Just a bitter kid whining about not getting things easily. Sigh.
    Everyone knows what you're about trust me.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lmao why are you still talking about GroundedWisdom? He’s not even on this thread.
    edited April 2019
    Noob371 said:

xNig said:

Kennado said:

xNig said:

Kennado said:

xNig said:

Easy way to say “I can’t think of counter arguments to your points so I’ll attack you as a person and hope the community agrees with me.”

Sorry to burst your bubble man. You might think you know “what I’m about”, people of more importance view my feedback as a lot more objective and substantiated than thoughtless suggestions.

Had some time and saw your angry rant topic about T1A arena. Seems like you don’t appreciate helpful feedback at all. Just a bitter kid whining about not getting things easily. Sigh.
    Everyone knows what you're about trust me.
    Trust you? How do I do so when you hide behind your forum name and don’t dare to reveal your ign? Geez.

Oh wait.. you’re level 57. What are you doing in this thread?

T2a is so much more easy to get these days, already getting over 1 t2a each week from AQ, so yeah a T2a wouldnt be something to far fetched. i do believe the milestone getting it should be high, but 11 mil is too much, id do it but i wouldnt be too happy getting there, i feel somewhere along 6-8 is more then enough

I agree. Honestly I think that it would give the arena a much needed jolt. Saw a very interesting idea about the milestones being in shards with the highest milestone forming a fully formed T2A. That's actually not a bad idea.
    @xNig please stop. You going back and reading people’s forum history to try to embarrass them is just as childish as you try to portray others to be. It is honestly cringeworthy. Show some maturity if you are going to try to belittle others for being immature.
    While 6 mil may not be the #, it isn’t totally out of the realm of possibility. While the bottleneck is different at a lot of milestone areas of the game, Kabam has increased Alphas and it is seeming to be T4B will be the next big bottleneck in the endgame. So flooding the game with T2A will put the screws to that bottleneck. Not saying this will happen, just that it is entirely possible where the game is headed.

@xNig please stop. You going back and reading people’s forum history to try to embarrass them is just as childish as you try to portray others to be. It is honestly cringeworthy. Show some maturity if you are going to try to belittle others for being immature.

Lol. I know what to expect from him, so it's not a big deal. Really it just reconfirms what I already know. So I just take it with a pinch of salt and put him on my personal goofy timeout list. Can't bother feeding into his type.

While 6 mil may not be the #, it isn’t totally out of the realm of possibility. While the bottleneck is different at a lot of milestone areas of the game, Kabam has increased Alphas and it is seeming to be T4B will be the next big bottleneck in the endgame. So flooding the game with T2A will put the screws to that bottleneck. Not saying this will happen, just that it is entirely possible where the game is headed.

Well bro, if you read my replies from the top, you’ll see that I never disagreed with the possibility of a T2A arena. But like any suggestions that is made, if it wants to be taken seriously, some thought and benchmark needs to be put into it, not randomly plucking out a number just because “it feels fair”.

Also, you’ll see that those who are wanna add fuel, direct personal attacks and not provide facts/figures/research to participate in a discussion/debate are those who have no business being involved.

I have no qualms in calling out people who overstep their boundaries. If people wanna troll on the forums, go ahead and do so in good sport. If they want to be disrespectful, then I don’t see why I should play nice.
    edited April 2019
    Oh you talking about me disagreeing with a 3-4m milestone for T2A?

You gotta understand that from Kabam's perspective, T2A is still a relatively limited resource and shouldn't be given out that easily. Yes it is much easier to obtain for end game players, but 3-4m for 1 T2A will make it overly easy to acquire for players who don't have the roster (or experience in content rewarding it).

The game already has an issue with new players progressing too fast and not building roster breadth, then coming on to complain about champion requirements for Variant #1 (class), Variant #2 (size), and Act 6.1 (rarity). This also comes with champ acquisition issues with players thinking "I don't have X champ so I can't do Y quest" when there are other champs that can handle the said quest but newer players do not have the exposure to them.

By opening end game rewards to mid tier players out of Story Quest progression, Kabam risks accelerating progress too fast and it seems that with Act 6, they are halting progression for those without the roster depth and breadth.
    Post edited by Kabam Dijon on