**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Global lvl entry

TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
What I propose is a level cap you need to reach, say lvl 20 to use global. My reasoning behind this is I see too many noobs just being in global and not working on their accs. Limiting entry until a certain level could encourage newbies to grow their account.

Global lvl entry 43 votes

Good idea
67%
humzah217DeadmaddyNCB_ptCoBfan1987SuvenduAKTEKSpiderCoolsHendrossHammerbro_64Duke_SilverSandeepSDiablosUltimateshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixHerrPopopRockypantherxLoctiteSuperGlueTiger360DGBThe_Watcher 29 votes
Bad idea
20%
GamerProxkfd2010LordRaymond3X_Factor_AgentLormifLostReplica23EtherionGodNarwhal52x 9 votes
Other (comment below)
11%
winterthurAustin555555FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671TotalMonster109 5 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    I don't understand the plan by game developer to encourage new player to join alliance so early in the game but not allowing AQ / AW till level 17.

Being able to chat in global is a different matter.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Good idea
    And dont forget about units bots.... That would work .
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Good idea
    I don’t really care about them growing their rosters, I just think it’s a good idea to prevent some spamming to a degree lol.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Good idea
    I hate to see scammers every day I check Global. I'd say maybe 10-15, then they would either stop or waste their time to rank up a few accounts. Still would decrease how many of them are doing it which would be good.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Global chat still exists?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good idea
    Maybe whatever level let’s you participate in AQ/AW (I think 7 and 15?) would be a good thing.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Why is making global chat unlockable at level 20 good idea? During the point before then, a player will be looking for an alliance and is unable to find one till level 20, and they have no friends too join their alliance. It’s just not a good idea
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 250 ★★
    Bad idea
    I understand why people will say yes, and I can see how the bots are annoying, but there are some noobs who genuinely use the chat for asking questions and learning more about the game from more experienced players. Globe chat has helped all of us in some way so I don’t think they should be limited. Also the chat is nice for them since they probably don’t know about the forums yet.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good idea

I understand why people will say yes, and I can see how the bots are annoying, but there are some noobs who genuinely use the chat for asking questions and learning more about the game from more experienced players. Globe chat has helped all of us in some way so I don’t think they should be limited. Also the chat is nice for them since they probably don’t know about the forums yet.

I see your point...and counter with the new beginners milestones they are implementing. It wouldn’t have to be like lvl 40+, but like 25+ would be nice.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Bump. I wonder what the mods would think about something like this.