**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Players with a hyphen as their name?

Hi, I was just searching random names and I find someone in a random alliance and I look and the entire alliance except 1 person has a real name, everyone else’s is a hyphen. What dose this mean?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It means they are cheating. If you remember the ally, take a screenshot and submit a ticket. Kabam will deal with it.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

It means they are cheating. If you remember the ally, take a screenshot and submit a ticket. Kabam will deal with it.

No they wont deal with them,I took screenshots of several 30-40k accounts with awakened labtron and such reported them weeks ago,nothing happened,I search for them labtron stays as top ranked champ,go to their alliance and they are online...

Player reporting player isnt something kabam cares about unless you are someone known by the community

• Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    DemitriM said:

No they wont deal with them,I took screenshots of several 30-40k accounts with awakened labtron and such reported them weeks ago,nothing happened,I search for them labtron stays as top ranked champ,go to their alliance and they are online...

Player reporting player isnt something kabam cares about unless you are someone known by the community

Bcz theyre add permission see profile of defender they not fix nick of this players
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    ye they made a way around this type of cheating
  • It means they are cheating. If you remember the ally, take a screenshot and submit a ticket. Kabam will deal with it.

This is the correct way to handle this. Our teams are definitely working on trying to go about fixing things like this from happening.
This discussion has been closed.