Marvel Insider

Any chance points awarded will include master and uncollected events as well? I don’t really do normal - heroic anymore, and I am sure this is the same for many others out there.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Kabam has nothing to do with Insider. You have to contact Marvel directly for that.
  • BrackavitchBrackavitch Posts: 355
    Well, they have something to do with it. But yeah, I emailed them as well.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 378 ★★

Kabam has nothing to do with Insider. You have to contact Marvel directly for that.

Not true.

Kabam works with them to be able to offer special deals, get new champs, and so on.

If Kabam wants to add those specified by the OP, then it can be done.
    I imagine Kabam has to inform them that they added new event difficulties to consider, and have to keep them up to date in general for new characters and events coming out.

I don’t see Marvel insider saying, “hey, looks like that game added some new content, let’s create a new incentive for beating those stages without talking to anyone at kabam.”
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 42
    Marvel Insider Rewards now require 100% completion for each level. If you play with the appropriately powered champs, they're still fun to grind through.

Marvel Insider Rewards now require 100% completion for each level. If you play with the appropriately powered champs, they're still fun to grind through.

Yeah, it’s a good area to use champs I’m not use to or don’t have at higher star levels. Main problem is game fatigue sets in. To much to do and don’t really want to use energy on certain sections of the game. Trying to 100% act 6, and variant 1, variant 2 was pretty easy to 100%, but still took some resources and time to do.

Personally, I’ll probably go back to beginner and up once I have At least variant 1 done.

• LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 29
    I always do UC, Master and Heroic 100%

I used to do normal and ocasionally easy but i cant anymore due to the amount of side quests, i just dont have enough energy for all of it in a month.

Also im not wasting refils or units for those begginer lvl rewards, wish marvel insider acknowledged that
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,146 ★★★
    They have a lose partnership with them they don't really have any control over their offers or events or anything else it's up to them
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 378 ★★

Where is that mentioned though? Kabam isn't talking about it.

They have a lose partnership with them they don't really have any control over their offers or events or anything else it's up to them

Who is they? Your statement is hard to follow. What’s your source on all these facts you offer, or is it opinion? Please clarify.
  • For issues with Marvel Insider you need to contact their support directly or ours. If our teams can't help you with what issue you're looking into, then it is with Marvel Insider that it needs to be discussed.
This discussion has been closed.