**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Night Thrasher good?

I just popped him out of my fourth five star crystal, and being in act five, was wondering if he would help me get through. Is he a good long term investment? Is he fun to play? How could I best use him? I’d love to hear your advice.

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I don’t know much but since no one has replied I recommend looking him up on YouTube. To see how good he is, I recommend seating tier list as that’s pretty reliable I would say
    Good luck!
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I just got him. Synergies is why I levels him to R5. Haven’t duped him but he’s been awesome. Especially against human torch. He also has bleed and incinerate. 100% pleased with him. Incinerate immune too.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    He needs to be awakened to be a great champ. It's what allows him to stack his furies, and with 10 furies he hits as hard as Spark with 10 poise charges. I have him at r4 and don't regret it one bit.
  • HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    I've only pulled him as a 3*, but I'm eagerly awaiting getting him as a 5*. I took him in to some maps and totally owned the MODOK I was against. Again though, lower map as it was a 3*. So maybe false hope...
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I took my 5 star to rank 4... i like him a lot. He’s fantastic against evade and auto block defenders. Once he reaches 10 furies he hits hard. He absolutely needs to be duped though.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

I just popped him out of my fourth five star crystal, and being in act five, was wondering if he would help me get through. Is he a good long term investment? Is he fun to play? How could I best use him? I’d love to hear your advice.

Yes just youtube info on him very underrated champ!