**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Underrated champions

TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
I mean those who are often overlooked but have uses and situations that makes them shine. What champion(s) do you think is underrated that doesn't deserve to be?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Joe Fixit

Really what can he do besides hit like a plastic bag
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Psylocke and dormammu. The two best power control champs in the game in my opinion, magik is good and easier to use, but if you know how to use them they’re outright better than her for controlling power.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Mordo
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Crossbones, angela, doc oc, yondu, elektra and mordo and wasp
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    Photographic reflexes and awakened ability makes him great. Just don’t get hit by special attack and follow concussions.

Joe Fixit

Joe fixit is a god at being forgotten
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger. That man just has the ability to survive. Gets me through almost every fight. Often forgotten when it comes to resistor nodes, which he completely bypasses with true strike
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Bucky.

People need to realize just how good he is... even better with KM.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

Killmonger. That man just has the ability to survive. Gets me through almost every fight. Often forgotten when it comes to resistor nodes, which he completely bypasses with true strike

This. Exactly why my first 4/55 is Killmonger.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spiderman... Insane Crit Damage (And Base Attack in general), Insane Crit Chance (Precision Buff), Controllable Evade (unlike the other Spider Champions), one of the best Emma Counter (80 Second Armor Break that can Stack), and just Simplistic while still being Powerful...
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★

Joe Fixit

why the hatred
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Joe Fixit

why the hatred
    Joe Fixit hits like paper and his buffs are so weak they might as well do nothing as well as hilariously low bleed damage.

Joe Fixit

why the hatred
    Well if u compare joe fixit to say void u can see why joe fixit is considered trash and plus there's no 5&6* joe fixit so that plays a part into why he's forgotten about alot
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The Hood
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mordo, the original counter to unblock able. Also, anti-stun, easy way to stack fury and degen.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Elektra, Agent Venom
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Loki and Groot.

Before you lose your minds here it says underrated not OP. These two are generally considered trash tier but Groot especially is better than people realise. He actually can hit hard with the I Am Groot passive, he can shrug of debuffs with the fury, he's bleed immune, he has regen on level 2 although it is weak. Same for bleed dmg on level 3. I'm not saying he's super good but he's very underrated. He can actually be serviceable which when you consider he's regarded as trash tier makes him severely underrated. Plus he has synergies with 3 champions that hit like freight trains.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra