**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is proxima a small champ

2Β»

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also KP as a XL πŸ˜‚ he’s just a large human. He’s an ant in the marvel spectrum.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ok I'm Not saying that something fishy is going on here but something fishy is definitely going on here

Venom the Duck- XL
    Howard the Duck- L

Ok, makes sense lol
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…
    ^ would be the first and maybe only time I would agree with that guy.

But there are definitely some sizes messed up, but I would say that they are for interpretation of the creators for size related content, but the if she’s a female, she automatically is small instead of other chars same sized as medium is kinda bs. But this is something the marvel universe has changed for the better through the years, not the mention the world. It should be fixed though now it has been brought to their attention.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'll ask who I need to about this and get y'all more information.

That’s great to hear!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    30 total female champs.

2 large female champs - 7%
    1 medium female champ - 3%
    27 small female champs - 90%
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hamin said:

30 total female champs.

Who’s the medium female champ again?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hamin said:

30 total female champs.

Who’s the medium female champ again?
    Domino is incorrectly shown as medium in the above graphic. As far as I know, there are 0 medium women
    edited April 2019

R4GE said:

Ok I'm Not saying that something fishy is going on here but something fishy is definitely going on here

Venom the Duck- XL
    Howard the Duck- L

Ok, makes sense lol
    Logically, that one makes sense. If he's Large before he is a Symbiote Host, that would make him bigger.
    Logically? Think maybe "in theory" makes more sense. He's chilling in a tank suit like HB. I don't believe a symbiote suit changes the size of a machine. So I don't understand the "logic."

I'm not saying I am right, just that it doesn't make sense.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…

Apart from she-hulk and mornignstar, all females are size S. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Taking a look at the source material (Avengers: Infinity War), the top of Captain America's head comes up to about Proxima's shoulders. And given how strong she appears to be, I'd be willing to wager she's heavier than he is too.

Looking at the group shot, she's definitely bigger and taller than Loki. She looks taller than Ebony Maw as well.

I'd definitely put her in the "L" class
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wolverine is literally like 4’10 correct? Soooo I guess that shouts anything BUT small....
    ManChild said:

Wolverine is literally like 4’10 correct? Soooo I guess that shouts anything BUT small....

He's short, but not THAT short. I tend to see him listed as 5' 3"
    ManChild said:

5'3, and the only sense I made out of that one was because of his weight with adamantium putting him at 300lbs.
    Other curious size anomalies from the chart above:

Why is Venom the Duck XL while Howard the Duck is L? Their character models are the same size, no?

Miles and Stark Spidey tend to skew a little on the small side, so S seems fine. But how about classic or Symbiote Spidey? In the comics, Peter Parker is around 5'10" and fit. This would leave him roughly the same size as Hawkeye, Human Torch, Star Lord, Mordo, and many other medium champions. For that matter, why is Electro classed as small when he's the same size as the rest of the medium champs?

If your answer to the last part was "Spidey fights in a crouched stance", then why is Nightcrawler a medium champ? He also crouches and is actually shorter than most heroes, including Peter Parker.

AoU Ultron is quite tall and belongs in the "L" category, but Classic Ultron is roughly the size of a human male. This can be seen when comparing the two in their character screens. Ultron AoU stands much taller than Classic Ultron, who looks to be the same size as medium champs.

Those are the ones that leap out at me.
  • LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28 β˜…

A LOT of sizes here are just inaccurate, some are just plain stupid, i mean how come 2 Thors have diferent size? Is that why kabam made Ragnarok a stupid hunchback?
This discussion has been closed.