**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thing, Champion synergy not working

Just FYI this is not working at all. Even with Heimdal In the team Thing just dies.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It's working. Your post lacks information.
    Who were you fightning? What area of the game? Nodes?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Just FYI this is not working at all. Even with Heimdal In the team Thing just dies.

Need more info like @will-o-wisp said.
  • NanosamaNanosama Posts: 53
    I’m using an iPhone X.
    Got the Thing not long ago, the synergy works for me.
    There are already videos of it working, so it's not broken. Or at least not in general.
    And still there is no info on the nodes. Do you have any evidence of it not working?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaZBxYkf6s

Start from 13:50

As you can see, it's not broken. Unless you provide any proof saying otherwise, we won't get anywhere.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Yea that did not happen for me, I tried it 2 times and Thing just dies on my account. I have a 4* 5/50 awakened Thing and a 5* Champion and it wont work. Same fight as seatin too. Weird and broken.

I also had it happen to me, heimdall synergy did not kick in. Wasn't sure if it was a node though but it only happend 1x and I didn't record but it was in variant 2.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Yea that did not happen for me, I tried it 2 times and Thing just dies on my account. I have a 4* 5/50 awakened Thing and a 5* Champion and it wont work. Same fight as seatin too. Weird and broken.

Do it again and record it. That way we can see what you are talking about. Just saying that it didn't happen doesn't allow us to give advice or pinpoint what went wrong.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Isn’t the Thing Synergie with Heimdall, Hela, champion and Angela?

You let all 4 champions die beside The Thing, to get that cheat death Synergie at 100%, plus 20% health, and the Champion synergie allows you to get 100% attack bonus for each furie buffs you get from every hit you receive in the span of 6 sec after you revive?

Then the thing just becomes a killing wrecking machine...

We need to know which Synergie team you used @MrChadRico_1
  • smonicesmonice Posts: 10
    I am also having this issue. Thing then add Champion, Heimdall, Hela, and Angela or sometimes Venom instead of Heimdall. The Champion nor the Heimdall synergy triggers randomly. Playing variant 2. No suicides or anything that cause dmg. Video shows the synergy not kicking in. Happened here twice and the third time it worked fine. Also varies with champions. BW it didnt work, Blade, cyclops, havok, yj to name a few.

@Kabam Miike Any ideas?
    @TheVyrus @Demonzfyre @will-o-wisp see anything that could be causing the issue?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Heimdall synergy will have a chance to NOT working if your champ's Ability Accuracy is reduced.
    Concussion Debuff will also prevent the synergy to trigger.
    Domino's unlucky on you can also do the same.
    So I suggest recreate the fight again and record it so that we all can help to find the problems if it's still not working.
    @bloodyCain see my post just above. I get that BW or Domino will prevent the synergy from working sometimes but it literally just happened against IP in Var 2.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I do see any problems

I do see any problems

Seriously?? Thing should "get knocked out" and then stay at 1% and go unblockable. The video clearly shows he straight dies because the synergy doesn't trigger.
    smonice said:

I do see any problems

Seriously?? Thing should "get knocked out" and then stay at 1% and go unblockable. The video clearly shows he straight dies because the synergy doesn't trigger.
    Your confusing two different synergies. Helas synergy only gives a chance at regening 20% health. It does not cause unstoppable or unblockable. That synergy you are thinking of is with Heimdall. He will cause you to not get knocked out and give unstoppable. You don't have Heimdall on your team. With 4 KOs on the team, hela should cause 20% health regen. But with only 12k health left, YJs 2 hits you took probably ate right through all of that.

You probably should brush up on your synergies. I mean you have the champs, read the discriptions.
    Actually @Demonzfyre I am using The Champion synergy which should keep Thing at 1% regardless of the other champs. The other stuff is there as a nice to have.

smonice said:

I do see any problems

Your confusing two different synergies. Helas synergy only gives a chance at regening 20% health. It does not cause unstoppable or unblockable. That synergy you are thinking of is with Heimdall. He will cause you to not get knocked out and give unstoppable. You don't have Heimdall on your team. With 4 KOs on the team, hela should cause 20% health regen. But with only 12k health left, YJs 2 hits you took probably ate right through all of that.

You probably should brush up on your synergies. I mean you have the champs, read the discriptions.
    smonice said:

Actually @Demonzfyre I am using The Champion synergy which should keep Thing at 1% regardless of the other champs. The other stuff is there as a nice to have.

smonice said:

I do see any problems

I'd say it has something to do with the YJ fight. I just tested it with the same team minus a 5* Thing. Worked just fine-
    https://youtu.be/CafgNrnbhMk
    lol, talk about me reading and understanding. If you read above, it happens randomly on all different characters, not just YJ. Regardless it shouldn't happen at all. That's the point.

smonice said:

smonice said:

I do see any problems

I'd say it has something to do with the YJ fight. I just tested it with the same team minus a 5* Thing. Worked just fine-
    smonice said:

lol, talk about me reading and understanding. If you read above, it happens randomly on all different characters, not just YJ. Regardless it shouldn't happen at all. That's the point.

smonice said:

smonice said:

I do see any problems

You have shown 1 10 second fight. You have given little information on what fights and nodes you were on. All i can tell it's a yellowjacket fight in Variant 2. What were the nodes he had? What were the nodes on IP in Variant 2? All of this matters greatly. You say "it shouldn't" happen. AAR abilities and nodes can shut down effects of synergies. That Thor Rag fight was in Variant 2. Could it be a bug? Sure. Could it be something you aren't doing correctly? More than likely.
    lol. There were no AAR abilities to shut down the synergies.

"Could it be a bug? Sure. Could it be something you aren't doing correctly? More than likely." Well played sir. And to think I thought posting here would get me some help but alas, it is lack of skill causing the issue. lol.

smonice said:

smonice said:

smonice said:

I do see any problems

You have shown 1 10 second fight. You have given little information on what fights and nodes you were on. All i can tell it's a yellowjacket fight in Variant 2. What were the nodes he had? What were the nodes on IP in Variant 2? All of this matters greatly. You say "it shouldn't" happen. AAR abilities and nodes can shut down effects of synergies. That Thor Rag fight was in Variant 2. Could it be a bug? Sure. Could it be something you aren't doing correctly? More than likely.
    smonice said:

lol. There were no AAR abilities to shut down the synergies.

"Could it be a bug? Sure. Could it be something you aren't doing correctly? More than likely." Well played sir. And to think I thought posting here would get me some help but alas, it is lack of skill causing the issue. lol.

smonice said:

smonice said:

smonice said:

I do see any problems

Good luck. Next time when you post. Try providing as much information as possible. You wont ever get anywhere doing what you've done.