**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is this

Dose anyone know why this is on our champion rosters ?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Becasse it champions you do not owned
  • SSJGod3SSJGod3 Posts: 2
    Ok there are allot of champs I dont own lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,627 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Think the Release Notes referred to something that will let you see all the potential heroes available in the game. So that might be showing what “Star” rarity different heroes are available as (since not all heroes available in every Rarity Star Level).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

Yes, so now I can be constantly reminded that I don't have Ghost at any rarity level :disappointed:

I’m can always To I’m don’t owns a thoams but cant we let alow to se ther ability wild hav Ben better this fell like a bit of a mis and personal shuld hav ther owner tap for it
  • How does one see this? Need to be Uncollected?
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★

How does one see this? Need to be Uncollected?

Just go to your champs, filter to collection and scroll down to the bottom.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Why doesnt it have their info, so that even if we dont have the champ we can read their abilities
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

Yes, so now I can be constantly reminded that I don't have Ghost at any rarity level :disappointed:

Why not add the ability to read champion abilities? It will make champs players don't have more desirable and people will play more / spend more for them. Else what is the point of this than a playground taunt . "Mehehe you dont have this champ?"