**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing: Objectives

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Repto23 said:

So about how these will automatically be completed and we get the rewards, when just about a month or 2 ago when they updated the Act completion rewards we were told "theres no way of going back to see if you've completed it"

There is a really big difference between exploration and completion
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Are there T3CC?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Bahamut said:

Are there T3CC?

I’ll take t3CC over t4 everyday of the week
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    T4CC are exactly what newer and less developed rosters need.

So looking at the objectives how can I complete objectives if I don’t have the champs to do it with. For instance all of my 3 and 4* avengers are currently at r3 or higher I also have every current avenger in the game as a 3 and 4 star. How can I complete these objectives
  • NateAdidasNateAdidas Posts: 22
    edited April 2019
    I am also curious about the question above on how do we rank up an Avenger if we have all our 3stars ranked up already and all of our 4* above rank 1 ??
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    edited April 2019
    So are we just screwed out of the special objectives if we have already ranked all of the 4* avengers to rank 2?
  • VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 39
    For those concerned about ranking 3 star or 4 star avengers, the special quest coming soon (quest for the stones) awards a 3 star avenger upon completion based on the week. You can sell the 3 star you have and then complete the quest meaning you can rank up an avenger again.

Not sure about the 4 star though, should be some avengers in the basic arena at some point so you could probably grind for one, sell the 4 star you have of that champ and then rank them up.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    edited April 2019
    Verreaux said:

For those concerned about ranking 3 star or 4 star avengers, the special quest coming soon (quest for the stones) awards a 3 star avenger upon completion based on the week. You can sell the 3 star you have and then complete the quest meaning you can rank up an avenger again.

Not sure about the 4 star though, should be some avengers in the basic arena at some point so you could probably grind for one, sell the 4 star you have of that champ and then rank them up.

So your solution is to sell champs? I hope there is something better than that. Guess I had better hope to get a 4* Ronin.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Selling a champ at max rank and sig level is just about the dumbest thing you can do in this game. Why would they make an event where that was the only way to participate?
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    edited April 2019
    Not sure if it has already been asked, but do we have to wait until Wednesday to complete the last stand objectives? I would hate to rank up a 5 star Avenger today only to find out I won’t get the completion on the objective. Could you please clarify @Kabam Miike thanks
    Really feel like this is something that could have been autocompleted just like the unlock parry objective was.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Do the special objectives reset daily? As in new ones every day?
  • VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 39
    csexton00 said:

Verreaux said:

So your solution is to sell champs? I hope there is something better than that. Guess I had better hope to get a 4* Ronin.
    It's not a great solution but the only one I can think of besides going for Ronin if you already own all current avengers as a 3 star and 4 star
    Verreaux said:

csexton00 said:

Verreaux said:

It's not a great solution but the only one I can think of besides going for Ronin if you already own all current avengers as a 3 star and 4 star
    Except there is no guarantee that Ronin will have the avenger tag. Not all of the Captain America is labeled avengers same with Ironman
  • ChrisOczChrisOcz Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike
    What happens if we can’t fulfill the objectives because we already did so prior to the event. For example, one objective requires to rank up 4* Avengers to rank 2. I can’t complete that because all of them are already at rank 3 or higher.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Can you please remove the constant pop ups at the bottom of the screen regarding the objectives? Even if its just limited to when I reach a milestone.
  • luffy_91luffy_91 Posts: 27
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

Our 23.0 Release will introduce a brand new feature to the Contest! Introducing, Solo Objectives!

Solo Objectives are a set of Tasks for Summoners to complete in order to earn Rewards.

There are “Summoners Journey” objectives that will help new Summoners learn the ropes and progress in the earlier stages of the game, and special event related objectives that will run for a limited time alongside in game events!

Objective Chains

Objectives come in “chains”, which are made up of several tasks related to your activity across all the varied stories and challenges of The Battlerealm.

Objectives in the same chain will need to be completed in order, and rewards from each Objective must be claimed before moving to the next objective in the chain.

For example, A chain could have 4 objectives to be completed in order:
    - Complete a Proving Grounds Quest on Easy difficulty or above
    - Explore a Proving Grounds Quest on Easy difficulty or above
    - Level Up a 2 Star or above Champion to Max Level
    - Rank Up a 3 star or above Champion

Many objectives will ask users to take on harder versions of the same challenges as they progress.
    - Complete a Proving Grounds Quest on Medium difficulty or above
    - Explore a Proving Grounds Quest on Medium difficulty or above
    - Level Up a 3 star or above Champion to maximum
    - Rank Up a 3 star or above Champion

Summoners Journey Objectives:

These objectives will lead newer players through Act 3, and show them the basics of joining an Alliance, completing Arenas, Dungeons, Dailies and much more.

Each Objective can only ever be completed once. You will not be able to claim rewards for completing the same actions repeatedly. More Objectives will become available as you raise your Summoner Level.

When Solo Objectives are active, you’ll get a notification and will be able to check in on your progress from a button located on the lower Navigation Bar of your Home Screen.

I’m already way past Act 3!

If you’re one of our more experienced Summoners, you won’t have to do early game content all over again! Story Objectives will autocomplete up to the Act that you are currently on. If you are past Act 3, this will complete all of them.

Other early game Objectives will also autocomplete if you are 10 levels above the threshold at which it is unlocked. For some of the later objectives, you will have to be 20 levels above the level for them to autocomplete. Some of our more difficult objectives that test your skill will not autocomplete.

Special Objectives:

Special Objectives will be introduced with new Events in the Battlerealm! There won’t always be new ones every month, but check back periodically for new Objectives that align with new Events.

Your first experience with these will be with later this month with the upcoming Avengers’ Last Stand Event Quest. You’ll be able to earn Last Stand Crystal shards, which will also be rewards in other events this month. You’ll be able to purchase those crystals in the Special tab of the Crystal Vault.

Solo Objectives unlock at Level 6 and will begin to roll out in waves next week. Some objectives will become available later in the month, so keep an eye out throughout the Month for more Summoner’s Journey and Avengers’ Last Stand Objectives! You must be on the newest version of Marvel Contest of Champions to participate.
    These objective seem grate, but, there are objectives like "Rank up a 3* Avenger". The problem here is that I have maxed all my 3 stars and I'm sure most of the community has. So do we get the rewards for those objectives. How do we go about that @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So I had one avenger left to be able to rank. I ranked him right to r4 from r1 4* but you have to claim the reward to unlock the next quest... so now those materials wasted on a champ I won’t use
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    I am in the mid tier area, and this sounds helpful. Thanks Kabam!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    "Solo Objectives unlock at Level 6 and will begin to roll out in waves next week. Some objectives will become available later in the month, so keep an eye out throughout the Month for more Summoner’s Journey and Avengers’ Last Stand Objectives! You must be on the newest version of Marvel Contest of Champions to participate."

Have they started rolling out this week? Will we get a notification when they come to us?

Timone147 said:

So I had one avenger left to be able to rank. I ranked him right to r4 from r1 4* but you have to claim the reward to unlock the next quest... so now those materials wasted on a champ I won’t use

This!

The fact that you have to claim the reward before the next quest unlocks is just stupid.
    It should just auto-progress into the next quest.
    That and the continuous pop-ups make this feature just beyond annoying -_-
    That would be great for them to do, considering how much loading we already go through changing from various modes and events.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    If I understand correctly, reaching all of the milestones of the rank up Avengers objectives implies taking an Avengers champ at each of the 3*, 4* rarity from rank to rank 5 (rank 4 for 3*) and a 5* rarity to rank 2.

For the crystal pull objectives, it appears to entail pulling a unique 5* Avenger, pulling at least 2 unique 4* Avengers and two or more unique 3* Avengers. Or do dupes count?

For the arena and quest objectives, it looks like it takes 100 fights with and against Avengers in quests and arena (10-20-30-40) to hit all milestones.

Is that accurate?

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

If I understand correctly, reaching all of the milestones of the rank up Avengers objectives implies taking an Avengers champ at each of the 3*, 4* and 5* rarity from rank to rank 5 (rank 4 for 3*).

For the crystal pull objectives, it appears to entail pulling a unique 5* Avenger, pulling at least 2 unique 4* Avengers and two or more unique 3* Avengers. Or do dupes count?

For the arena and quest objectives, it looks like it takes 100 fights with and against Avengers in quests and arena (10-20-30-40) to hit all milestones.

Is that accurate?

Dr. Zola

DrZola said:

If I understand correctly, reaching all of the milestones of the rank up Avengers objectives implies taking an Avengers champ at each of the 3*, 4* and 5* rarity from rank to rank 5 (rank 4 for 3*).

Is that accurate?

Dr. Zola

Can you post a screen shot of this? I only ask as I can't currently login, but wanted to see what they look like before I get to try them out.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Here they are @BowTieJohn. I’ve done Level 1 of a couple.

Dr. Zola

EDIT: Also of note—you have to claim
    the milestone before you can get any credit towards the next one. If you rank a 3* Avenger from 1/1 to 4/40 and don’t stop to claim at each step, you currently only get credit for ranking him to rank 2.
    So kabam basically said they didn’t foresee that some players wouldn’t be able to complete these objectives even though a good amount of players have been playing this game for years. Guess the solution is to sell your 3/4/5 avengers then reacquire them in order to complete the objectives. FYI the 3/4* avengers objectives are worth 14.4k shards