**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No new avengers to rank-up; How can I progress in Avenger Objectives?!

I found sort of a big problem with the new Avenger Objectives. While I like the idea, it poses a problem and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue: Whenever I get new 4*'s, I always try and get them up to 3/30 as soon as possible. That being said, for these new avenger objectives, I cant clear the first objective because I have all of the possible avengers as 4*'s and they are already at 3/30. This really stinks because I cant progress in that objective and attain more shards for the last stand crystals. HELP!!!

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Good post. Wonder what the solution is. I don’t have this issue but I’m sure I’ll run into this in the future.

They may say you need to get Ronin? Since you don’t have him. 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You might need to get Ronin.

lol just kidding. I honestly don't know.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Check mate kabam
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

There may be an Avenger or two being added to the contest in the coming months. ;)

These special objectives are only here for the Endgame update though
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★

Good post. Wonder what the solution is. I don’t have this issue but I’m sure I’ll run into this in the future.

They may say you need to get Ronin? Since you don’t have him. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Except there’s no guarantee that he will get the avenger tag I.e. stark spider, superior IM, wwii cap
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Was also in this situation but luckily i had an unranked Thor Ragnarok 4*
    Was happy he had the avenger tag
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

There may be an Avenger or two being added to the contest in the coming months. ;)

I would wait for one of them to show up in the basic arena and sell them in order to get the event rewards for leveling the arena one if you cannot get a new one.
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    I really hope they dont expect people to have to spend units and rely on RNG to complete some of these...Would like some mod help!
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    in the same boat

Siliyo said:

I would wait for one of them to show up in the basic arena and sell them in order to get the event rewards for leveling the arena one if you cannot get a new one.
    Sell a max sig 4* or any 4* just to grind arena to get the same champ again just to do event? Do you listen to yourself or is your pro kabam text filter on auto fill? That solution is as dumb as it is impractical
    *yawn* If the event is not worth doing that then the event isnt worth worrying about. I’m guesing at this point you’re just looking to moan, enjoy.
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    I’m in the same boat. Ronin would be the only 3* Avenger I don’t have. All the others are already maxed out. I could sell them all and hope to pull them again, but I really don’t want to. I especially don’t want to do it to my 4* champs.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Still no comment from kabam. Typical
    There must be some kind of solution. I don't think rank down tickets are the way to go. That will certainly get messy. The only solution I can think of is Kabam gives the rewards ONLY if someone runs into a similar situation that I find myself in. It is really only the rankup objectives that are an issue. Im sure most if not all of the high end, really whaley summoners not only have all their 3 and 4* avengers ranked up, but also their 5* versions! I don't think its so ridiculous for kabam to assume that some people have gotten lucky, received all of the avengers of a certain star level and ranked them up.

I’m in the same boat. Ronin would be the only 3* Avenger I don’t have. All the others are already maxed out. I could sell them all and hope to pull them again, but I really don’t want to. I especially don’t want to do it to my 4* champs.

Iirc the event coming up awards 3* avengers for completion so you can pick which one to sacrifice to the event milestones if you go that route.

Iirc the event coming up awards 3* avengers for completion so you can pick which one to sacrifice to the event milestones if you go that route.

But what about 4* versions?
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Dont forget fellas! : )

They're releasing featured GMCs of each of the avenger champs so spend $$$-$$$$ for your low low chance at a new avenger.
    RKO_me said:

But what about 4* versions?
    Arena or (?)Ronin.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Like Parry mastery, isn't avenger rank up rewards should be available right away for all upgrades we already did for old avengers?

I mean all my avengers are already ranked up, how do I get rank up rewards for same? Sell some and hope I will get there 3* 4* version in crystal opening, I can't even sell 5* one so I that's out of questions.

@Kabam Miike 👆
    Forget about RNG! I could have the best RNG in the world, but that doesnt solve my problem that I literally CANNOT bring a 4* avenger to rank 2!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My problem is I ranked up my lay remaining avenger and it didn’t allow me to progress without claiming. And since I didn’t claim between levels I only got the 4* r1 to r2 milestone while ranking the 4* to R4.