**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost's Heavy Attack Whiffing

As of the last main update, Ghost has been having a hard time connecting the second hit of her heavy; especially after punishing a special or the opponent's heavy attack.

Here is an example:
https://youtu.be/VqwEbKWC0zo

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I've noticed this as well, in ROL particularly but that's probably just because that's where I practice.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

As of the last main update, Ghost has been having a hard time connecting the second hit of her heavy; especially after punishing a special or the opponent's heavy attack.

Here is an example:
    https://youtu.be/VqwEbKWC0zo

Thx I’m had it happen to me and that has cost me a few revies
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I just ranked her yesterday to r4 and noticed this, but doesn't happen all the time.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    i think this might be part of the bigger issue with the framerate change since the last update, which also resulted in AI launching special while attacking into block, offensive block break, etc.

I also noticed that my omega red vs. ROL WS fight is not going as smoothly as before. the proximity of omega red with opponent has definitely changed due to the framerate; that's why some people feel the spores are falling faster
  • ShalehanShalehan Posts: 15
    I jus faced it too..

Any mods to clarify???

@Kabam Miike
  • King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48
    I’ve been experiencing this too. But like some of you it’s mostly in RoL but that’s only because I use heavies the most in there. I’ve noticed it more from punishing heavies than specials tho.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    edited April 2019
    framerate, framerate, framerate. hope the next update in 3 days solves all
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    edited April 2019
    Same in Variant#1, when trying punishing Heimdall's special 1
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    @Kabam Miike can this get looked into?
  • Sorry we missed this earlier! Have you seen this happen since our latest update? I'll pass this on to the team.
    It does seem to be fixed actually!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I hope this gets fixed/is fixed
  • It does seem to be fixed actually!

Okay, that's good! But please don't hesitate to kick this thread up again if you see it occurring again.
    Just had it happen again, it’s not as bad as before but it happens sometimes still
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    This is still broken Pete. I know you can’t see this post but it’s still broken unfortunately.