**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rework Pure Skill?

Did a poll recently asking which class related mastery needed some love most. Answer came back with Pure Skill as the most needed of the class related masteries. So, does it deserve to be buffed? Or to be left alone?

Rework Pure Skill? 23 votes

Rework!
95%
GamerKpatrixthetaman23DrZolaAce_03AxeCopFireTerraSolrac_2DolanJayProngsTroy_Elric123XxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Paulo_PkNoob2435StevieManWonder-sixate-Savage_PIZZATIMEEtherionGod 22 votes
Leave it alone!
4%
Harryhoudini 1 vote

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Ace_03 said:

2 years, still up in the air with this, at this point I rather take a refund

I would much rather take a rework than a refund. It would actually provide skill champs some extra usefulness
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Rework!
    I've had this maxed out for the longest time. At least a refund would be nice.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Rework!
    Please. At this point, just punt and refund.

Dr. Zola.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    I'd be happy with all the resources back that I used to unlock it in the first place.
    Fjolnir said:

Ace_03 said:

2 years, still up in the air with this, at this point I rather take a refund

I would much rather take a rework than a refund. It would actually provide skill champs some extra usefulness
    People deserve more than a rework since they’ve been shafted for 2 years. Refund and rework it like what was done for mystic dispersion.
    that's a good idea
    This post is completely up to the MCOC community to keep up awareness. If you click on this post, please comment on it and vote in order to refresh its position at the top of the General Discussion category
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Rework!
    I voted rework, but really just want a refund since Kabam is too lazy to fix it. Been broken since 12.0 update and nothing will ever be done to fix it. Just give me my resources back please!!!
  • HarryhoudiniHarryhoudini Posts: 42
    Leave it alone!
    I voted leave it alone because it’s been left alone for so long, and doubtful it will get reworked anytime in the near future . unlocked lvl 5 to use with black widow back in the day , now it doesn’t work past lvl 2 or 3 and isn’t even noticeable to help. Long past due for a refund on this. Easy and quick fix . Kabam owes it to us
  • Hey guys, we've already commented on the Pure Skill Mastery in THIS thread. Unfortunately, we have no new information to share with you at this time but as soon as we do, we’ll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.