**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Additional Champion Filters

Now that the game had progressed further into specifics of champions like their "tag", " Size" "Hero" "Metal" etc, I feel like having the option to filter your champions according to their characteristics when viewing under the Champions Vault would be phenomenal. What do you all think about it?

Additional Champion Filters 35 votes

Love that option
88%
becauseicantDrZolaMegaSkater67QuincyPeckTerraDiabloAmericanoLt_Magnum_1DolanLilMaddogHTRepto23LibertyPrimeV1XxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Reverend_RuckusClydaniaThe_red_EclipsespaceoctopusFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72LordNeo 31 votes
Not required at the moment
2%
WrathfulRaven 1 vote
Doesn't make a difference
8%
Foxhero007B_Dizzle_01BowTieJohn 3 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Love that option
    Of course considering the sheer number of tags in the game, it might be a bit annoying to implement. I’m thinking if Kabam did it, they might link it to the champion tags in the champion profile, or maybe as a search bar, just to streamline things
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Of course considering the sheer number of tags in the game, it might be a bit annoying to implement. I’m thinking if Kabam did it, they might link it to the champion tags in the champion profile, or maybe as a search bar, just to streamline things

I think a better option would be to list the various filter tags and options in the filter section as checkboxes, and let us check the filters off and on rather than picking one specific filter to select. This way we could easily look for all cosmic bleed-immune villains (for example) in an intuitive way.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Love that option
    @DNA3000 the problem is that there’s 45 tags in MCOC, so a checklist might be too bloated to be effective
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

@DNA3000 the problem is that there’s 45 tags in MCOC, so a checklist might be too bloated to be effective

The limited filter options we have are already in a scrolling list because it doesn't fit on a single panel. I don't think it will hurt the interface if that scrolling list is longer, but includes the options players actually want. Furthermore, something like a search bar has the problem that you need to document what the search options actually are, and that list of options can just as easily be made into an active checklist.

Hotlinking the tags could work but it would be limited. Not all search options players want exists as a tag, for example the class of the champion. And hotlinking tags eliminates the ability to perform conjunctive filters - this and that - which is something many players have expressed a desire for (i.e. show me all poison immune Avengers).
  • LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28
    Love that option
    Was looking for Avengers filter for solo objetives, then i remembered there isnt one.

Marvel strikeforce has all these kinds of filters
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Lorussuel said:

Was looking for Avengers filter for solo objetives, then i remembered there isnt one.

Yea but then you'd be playing strike force, so that's a pretty bad tradeoff
  • LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28
    Love that option
    IKON said:

Lorussuel said:

Yea but then you'd be playing strike force, so that's a pretty bad tradeoff
    I am playing! Lol

I play both games, Strikeforce for almost a year and MCOC for over 4 years