**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* God Tier Collection *Kabam CEO Luck* (Brag Post)

I've been lucky enough to pull not one, not two, but FIVE god tier/beyond god tier champs in a row! Now that I have a stacked 6* roster, I can finally complete all the end game content with ease.

Comments

• LorussuelLorussuel Posts: 28
    I got, in order:

Black Bolt
    Deadpool X
    Guilhotine
    Hela
    Juggernaut
    Proxima
    Juggernaut
    Venom The Duck

Cant get enough of cosmics i guess..
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Shrimkins said:

I hear cyclops is very effective.

He is a beyond god tier champ after all
  • BadRNGmanBadRNGman Posts: 27
    The only gaming company that gives there players trash for there hard work
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    All I’ve gotten are skill and mystic. Karnak from the first featured crystals, Morningstar, Elektra, Jane Foster, Elektra again, and Daredevil. Sucks. MS is the only one I regularly use. Elektra occasionally during AQ/AW times but still rarely. That Karnak hurt the most since I shelled out extra to get pooped on. My 5* luck is great but I would like to get a more useful 6* to rank up.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lorussuel said:

I got, in order:

Black Bolt
    Deadpool X
    Guilhotine
    Hela
    Juggernaut
    Proxima
    Juggernaut
    Venom The Duck

Cant get enough of cosmics i guess..

Dude.

Atleast y'all have 6* lol

Better to have no 6*s than to have a 6* roster full of dust collecting tier champs that torment you every time you look at them.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Atleast y'all have 6* lol

Yes we worked hard and long for them. Try earning them
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

3rd 6* now gotta wait a yr for my 4th 😂😂😂
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited April 2019

xNig said:

TO_Beatz said:

I've been lucky enough to pull not one, not two, but FIVE god tier/beyond god tier champs in a row! Now that I have a stacked 6* roster, I can finally complete all the end game content with ease.

Awesome luck man.

Loki is godly against 5.4 Ultron. With Hela he hits like a truck. You just need to pull him once more!

Hulk buster. Free Havok counter with his consistent armor ups. Grats man!

Iron Fist! Man... deal with those pesky IMIW by armor breaking them. Beast mode!

Cyclops! People say the red one is better. They’re wrong! Everyone knows the original is always better, you can see that with Cpt America.

Storm.. what can you say about her? Roster diversification to ensure gender equality. And her sp2 is insaneeeeeeee.

Overall, godly 6* roster bruh!
    I couldn't agree more!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

xNig said:

TO_Beatz said:

Awesome luck man.

Loki is godly against 5.4 Ultron. With Hela he hits like a truck. You just need to pull him once more!

Hulk buster. Free Havok counter with his consistent armor ups. Grats man!

Iron Fist! Man... deal with those pesky IMIW by armor breaking them. Beast mode!

Cyclops! People say the red one is better. They’re wrong! Everyone knows the original is always better, you can see that with Cpt America.

Storm.. what can you say about her? Roster diversification to ensure gender equality. And her sp2 is insaneeeeeeee.

Overall, godly 6* roster bruh!
    I couldn't agree more!
    Always look on the bright side! 😂😂
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Kabam , look here. This guy has a 6star cyclopes. Quick ,nerf your best champ cyclopes
  • Me trying to get my first 6*...