**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v23.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Since updating game using data or internet Samsung galaxy s8 I'm having problems connecting say I get in game 1 min it doesnt say problems next if on internet aware im on hospital grounds I have internet but it says problems on start screen wont login dunno if anyone else is experiencing
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike I like these new solo events, but every time you finish a round in the areana you get a ton of pop ups in the middle of the screen preventing you from selecting your next team. This is not just annoying but slows down the entire arena run. Dont think anyone wants arena runs taking longer than they already do :/

EDIT: Its the popups that inform you every time you have completed an objective
  • R4GE said:

@Kabam Miike I like these new solo events, but every time you finish a round in the areana you get a ton of pop ups in the middle of the screen preventing you from selecting your next team. This is not just annoying but slows down the entire arena run. Dont think anyone wants arena runs taking longer than they already do :/

Hmm, noted. I'll pass that feedback on to the team in charge of Objectives.
  • ecnal71ecnal71 Posts: 1
    Bendy said:

Since updating game using data or internet Samsung galaxy s8 I'm having problems connecting say I get in game 1 min it doesnt say problems next if on internet aware im on hospital grounds I have internet but it says problems on start screen wont login dunno if anyone else is experiencing

I been having same problem connecting
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26
    Are the Avenger/Endgame solo objectives not actually active yet? I know there's tons of time before they "need" to be finished but I haven't gotten any progress on some of them (win arena fights against Avengers) despite meeting that threshold.
  • SayantanSayantan Posts: 25
    edited April 2019
    I just took my 3* hulk from rank one to rank 4 but I didn't get the rewards for taking a three star avenger to rank 4. What's wrong?

Ranked up hulk to rank 4 and still no rewards.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Sentinel still not fixed
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited April 2019

Mid minis (nodes 27-31) in war aren't visible during attack.
  • Sayantan said:

Did you collect the rewards for Reaching Rank 3 before ranking up your Hulk to Rank 4?
    The sentinel L1 still unpunishable consistently ..very frustrating
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    We now have access to those "greater last stand crystal" drop rates (complete 1 avenger mission and check in the special crystals), and it is very disappointed. 0.1% for a 5* awakening gem, 0.5% for a T4CC, 3% for T5B, 5% for T2A...

Most of us won't get any of the premium rewards, even if we complete all the missions. What a disappointement for such a big movie.

Sayantan said:

Did you collect the rewards for Reaching Rank 3 before ranking up your Hulk to Rank 4?
    No, I ranked him up directly to rank 4 and later claimed the rewards from the stash. Then I visited the avengers solo event menu and I saw that the milestones was still incomplete.
    Still waiting on word about sentinel L1..trying to 100 percent act 6 but not blowing units on stun immune sentinel if I can’t punish the L1.. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • naeblisrexnaeblisrex Posts: 15
    I've been having trouble logging in to the game ever since I updated to v23.0. I'm on android, the OnePlus 6T specifically. Is anyone else on android having this issue?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★

I've been having trouble logging in to the game ever since I updated to v23.0. I'm on android, the OnePlus 6T specifically. Is anyone else on android having this issue?

Yes I've posted about it on the bugs section to see if kabam sees but I'd love to know about this of why cant login properly even though got internet
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Holy cow the popups, the popups, make the popups stop!

I swear it's like browsing some questionable content sites using Internet Explorer!

I only need to parry 18 more times to hit my first milestone.

Dr. Zola
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Holy cow the popups, the popups, make the popups stop!

I swear it's like browsing some questionable content sites using Internet Explorer!

I only need to parry 18 more times to hit my first milestone.

Dr. Zola
    I made the mistake of using IMIW against SW in a Bounty Mission and Parrying her....

3 new popups back to back, Parry, defeat avengers, win using avengers....

I'm guessing at some point it will be Avengers in area are looking to meet....
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    New Issues: Still lagging, pretty bad.
    Once a set of objectives are achieved you have to claim them in order to start the next set which can be troubling since they dont carry over, very very annoying. Huge time wastage.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Sentinel sp1 - not fixed
    Ultra Defensive AI - not fixed

I haven’t checked hitting AI block but my guess is - not fixed

Sentinel sp1 - not fixed

You got more pop-ups—don’t be so greedy.

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Sentinel sp1 - not fixed

Dr. Zola
    At least they aren't selling anything.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    can't punish sentinel's SP1, either it wasn't fixed or it's broken again.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Also nothing seems to have changed regarding the passive AI. Just standing there, no blocking no attacking, until I go in to attack then they intercept. Fun AND Interactive.
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Sentinel sp1 - not fixed

Dr. Zola
    Well, just wait until they start saying “Avenger 3 miles away looking to meet” (credit to @mostlyharmlessn).

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Sentinel sp1 - not fixed

Dr. Zola
    Well, just wait until they start saying “Avenger 3 miles away looking to meet” (credit to @mostlyharmlessn).

Dr. Zola
    Could be worse. Dr. Doom added to the contest, if you want him you just have to go to 38°35'56.6"N 90°12'49.8"W at noon tomorrow and catch him.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Really laggy, more than before
    Still can't punish sentinels sp1
    Annoying pop-ups
    Crystal vault lags... A lot, like, a lot a lot
    Defensive AI