**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No new avengers to rank-up; How can I progress in Avenger Objectives?!

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I was thinking exactly this... There is a limited amount of avengers and you can't be expected to get Ronin within 44 days without spending. They need to find a fix for this sort of thing
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    RKO_me said:

Forget about RNG! I could have the best RNG in the world, but that doesnt solve my problem that I literally CANNOT bring a 4* avenger to rank 2!

First you’re not alone, I also have no current way to r2 a 3 or 4 star Avenger (barely have a 5* since HB hasn’t been a priority and he is the last Avenger in the crystals not at r2).

There are plenty of milestones the vast majority of players will not obtain. You have 45 days to figure out a strategy for obtaining them if that is a goal. Like many things in this game there are awards simply unobtainable for everyone.

The shards are not that big of a deal as you’ll have other opportunies to earn them during the event. But if you do have to get them then there are ways to do so.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Like Parry mastery, isn't avenger rank up rewards should be available right away for all upgrades we already did for old avengers?

I mean all my avengers are already ranked up, how do I get rank up rewards for same? Sell some and hope I will get there 3* 4* version in crystal opening, I can't even sell 5* one so I that's out of questions.

@Kabam Miike 👆

I was just looking at that too.

Basically you have to be lucky enough with pRNG to get an avengers of a * level you don't already have in X amount of days, then have the resources to rank them to the required levels.

Already have all the Avengers in a * level?
    They are already ranked up?

Guess we are SOL
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

Just release some new avengers and special crystal for the same
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Like Parry mastery, isn't avenger rank up rewards should be available right away for all upgrades we already did for old avengers?

I mean all my avengers are already ranked up, how do I get rank up rewards for same? Sell some and hope I will get there 3* 4* version in crystal opening, I can't even sell 5* one so I that's out of questions.

@Kabam Miike 👆

I was just looking at that too.

Basically you have to be lucky enough with pRNG to get an avengers of a * level you don't already have in X amount of days, then have the resources to rank them to the required levels.

Already have all the Avengers in a * level?
    They are already ranked up?

Guess we are SOL
    Yes I have almost all avengers 3*/4* and all ranked at least r3.

For 5* I have almost all on rank r2, no iron Man though hope to get him now
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

This is dumb, now people will purposely not rank 3 and 4 stars to wait to see if they are needed for an event, like Draw Duplicates, but on a monthly basis...

I guess it will save me some gold. But it’s hilarious how Kabam doesn’t want us to hoard, now champs will be horded at lower levels for these events.

Well June should be x-men related with the dark Phoenix movie dropping and July should be spider-verse so start hoarding those rank ups
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The requirements should be changed...why produce material with requirements too large for more than half the community (back issues) and material that requires that you have never ranked champs from the Avengers at verious levels? Adjust the requirements to be a little more inclusive of summoners who have been around for a while?
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 154
    edited April 2019

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

In other words no one actually thought through these events and what it actually means for long time players....
    We did, but also know that we have to create content for a huge spectrum of players and player experiences. Just like there may be content that is not easily completed by Users with smaller rosters, there may be content that is not easily completed by those more experienced.

There is a lot of great content this month, and these Objectives are just one small part of them.
    @Kabam Miike did it maybe occur to the developers and planners of this months event that some summoners would like to experience and complete ALL of the content this month? Personally, I really like completing all aspects of the game from variant to act 6, etc. and I am very disappointed that I will not be able to completely experience this months event. It kinda sucks really.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Hey guys -

Thanks for explaining @Kabam Vydious

I'm starting to see why Kabam isn't always transparent with the community. You guys give specifics about the development process, players complain about how the process is wrong. No good deed goes unpunished lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey guys -

In other words no one actually thought through these events and what it actually means for long time players....
    Just like there may be content that is not easily completed by Users with smaller rosters, there may be content that is not easily completed by those more experienced.
    But it has nothing to do with experience... It all requires being lucky enough to have the Available Resources to Rank Up these Specific few Champions at that time and not having those Specific Champions already Ranked Up, and then even if you don't have those few Champions it's another requirement of Luck/RNG to pull them out of the Crystals!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Guys, just sell your 4-dtar avengers and get them again ...

(Just kidding, don't do that)

Guys, just sell your 4-dtar avengers and get them again ...

(Just kidding, don't do that)

Apparently that's what they want some of us to do...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You guys could always sell a 5* Avenger to try and get it again. Oh wait....
    Drooped2 said:

If I rank 4 a 4 avenger will.it auto complete the lesser ones?

I doubt it seeing as people that already have any of them at Rank 5 aren't getting Rewarded...
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Nope
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Why not make them level up instead of rank up?